lkml.org
[lkml] [2011] [Nov] [16] [last100]
/

16 Nov 2011

Re: [PATCH 4/4] mmc: Add mmc_host_<level> loggingDavid Brown
[New][PATCH] bcd: limit bin2bcd input value to lie between 0-99vbyravarasu@nvidia ...
[New][PATCH net-next v4 00/10] net-sysfs+forcedeth: stats & debug enhan ...David Decotigny
[New][PATCH net-next v5 00/10] net-sysfs+forcedeth: stats & debug enhan ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 01/10] forcedeth: fix stats on hardware without ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 06/10] forcedeth: allow to silence "TX timeout" ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 10/10] forcedeth: whitespace/indentation fixesDavid Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 08/10] forcedeth: account for dropped RX framesDavid Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 05/10] forcedeth: Add messages to indicate usin ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 03/10] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconfig ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 09/10] forcedeth: stats updated with a deferrab ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 04/10] net: provide counter for tx_timeout erro ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 02/10] net-sysfs: fixed minor sparse warningDavid Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64() APIDavid Decotigny
Re: [PATCH 4/4] mmc: Add mmc_host_<level> loggingNamJae Jeon
[New]Crash when memset of shared mapped memory in ARMnaveen yadav
Re: [v2 3/4] platform: (TS-5500) add LED supportIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Checkpoint/Restore: Show in proc IDs of objects th ...Matt Helsley
Re: [PATCH] Bluetooth: Add AR30XX device ID on Asus laptopsMarcel Holtmann
Re: [RESEND PATCH] PCI: Make sriov work with hotplug removeKenji Kaneshige
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Change cpustat fields to an array.Paul Turner
Re: [PATCH 2/4] split kernel stat in twoPaul Turner
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Checkpoint/Restore: Show in proc IDs of objects th ...Cyrill Gorcunov
[New][PATCH] dmaengine/ste_dma40: support pm in dma40Narayanan G
Re: kvmtool (Was: Re: Linux 3.2-rc2)Pekka Enberg
Re: WARNING: at fs/sysfs/sysfs.h:195 (during boot)Markus Trippelsdorf
Re: [PATCH] sched: avoid unnecessary overflow in sched_clockMike Galbraith
Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] dmaengine: add ep93xx DMA supportMika Westerberg
Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] dmaengine: add ep93xx DMA supportMika Westerberg
Re: [PATCH 3/4] Keep scheduler statistics per cgroupPaul Turner
Re: [PATCHv2 RFC] virtio-spec: flexible configuration layout"Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: unicore32 tree created on githubGuan Xuetao
Re: [PATCH] x86: fix an erroneous debug messageYinghai Lu
Re: [PATCH] dmaengine/ste_dma40: support pm in dma40Narayanan G
Re: [PATCH] sched: avoid unnecessary overflow in sched_clockPaul Turner
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportCong Wang
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocationsPekka Enberg
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportPekka Enberg
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportCong Wang
Re: [PATCH V2] vlan:return error when real dev is enslavedWeiping Pan
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportCong Wang
Re: [PATCH 5 of 5] virtio: expose added descriptors immediately"Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: [PATCHv2 RFC] virtio-spec: flexible configuration layout"Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportCong Wang
Re: [PATCH] sched: add the inline keyword to the prototype.Paul Turner
Re: [PATCH] media: fix truncated entity specificationClemens Ladisch
[New][PATCH] lockdep: Don't disable lockdep for out of tree modules"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[New][PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers for blackfin arch and drivers.Sonic Zhang
Re: [Intel-gfx] [PATCH] i915: Fix bug where screen brightness is n ...Takashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH] gpio: add flags to export GPIOs when requestingDenis Kuzmenko
[New]seeing crash on running ltp proc01madhuri appana
Re: [PATCHv2 RFC] virtio-spec: flexible configuration layoutSasha Levin
Re: linux-cr ported to 3.2-rc1Pavel Emelyanov
Re: [PATCH 1/2] add device entry for Broadcom Valentine combo cardAl Cho
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Checkpoint/Restore: Show in proc IDs of objects th ...Pavel Emelyanov
Re: Crash when memset of shared mapped memory in ARMRussell King - ARM Linux
Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] dmaengine: add ep93xx DMA supportRafal Prylowski
[PATCH 2/3] hda - delayed ELD repollWu Fengguang
[New][PATCH 0/3] ELD fixes for 3.2Wu Fengguang
[PATCH 1/3] hda - fix ELD memory leakWu Fengguang
[PATCH 3/3] hda - move eld->spk_alloc fixup to hdmi_update_eld()Wu Fengguang
Re: Crash when memset of shared mapped memory in ARMRussell King - ARM Linux
Re: [PATCH] lockdep: Don't disable lockdep for out of tree modulesPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH] [TRIVIAL] usb: gadget: drop "select USB_GADGET_S3C_HSO ...Paul Bolle
Re: [PATCH] sched: avoid unnecessary overflow in sched_clockPeter Zijlstra
[New][PATCH] pinctrl: print pin range in GPIO range debugsLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH] sched: add the inline keyword to the prototype.Peter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] dmaengine: add ep93xx DMA supportRafal Prylowski
[New][PATCH] watchdog: fix initialisation printout in s3c2410_wdtDmitry Artamonow
Re: Crash when memset of shared mapped memory in ARMnaveen yadav
Re: [PATCHv2 RFC] virtio-spec: flexible configuration layout"Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: [PATCH] gpio: add flags to export GPIOs when requestingWolfram Sang
[PATCH 1/5] drivercore: Generalize module_platform_driverLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 3/5] SPI: Add helper macro for spi_driver boilerplateLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 5/5] staging:iio: Use module_spi_driver to register SPI driverLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 4/5] staging:iio: Use module_i2c_driver to register I2C driversLars-Peter Clausen
[New][PATCH 0/5] Generalize module_platform_driverLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 2/5] I2C: Add helper macro for i2c_driver boilerplateLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in memc ...Yong Zhang
[New][PATCH] [media] media/radio/tef6862: fix checking return value of ...Axel Lin
Re: [PATCH 1/2] add device entry for Broadcom Valentine combo cardMarcel Holtmann
Re: sched: Avoid SMT siblings in select_idle_sibling() if possibleMike Galbraith
[New][GIT PULL] s390 patches for 3.2-rc3Martin Schwidefsky
Re: [PATCH -V1] x86: make executable for video bios areawangyanqing
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Introduce iommu_commit() functionAvi Kivity
Re: [RFC PATCH V2] Enforce RSS+Swap rlimitJerome Marchand
[New][PATCH -rt] printk: Don't emit console_cpu_notify() for CPU_DYINGYong Zhang
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocationsMel Gorman
Re: [PATCH 0/3] ELD fixes for 3.2Takashi Iwai
[New][PATCH] drm/i915: Fix inconsistent backlight level during disabledTakashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH] perf_events: fix and improve x86 event schedulingStephane Eranian
Re: [RFC PATCH V2] Enforce RSS+Swap rlimitBalbir Singh
Re: [PATCH/RESEND #3 5/7] arm: omap: smartreflex: clean ups all overFelipe Balbi
[New][PATCH 1/2] ima: split ima_add_digest_entry() functionRoberto Sassu
[PATCH 2/2] ima: free memory of unused template entriesRoberto Sassu
[New][PATCH] dt3155v4l: make the parameter declarations agree.Il Han
Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm treeAlan Cox
[New][PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH v2 14/14] Change CPUACCT to default nBalbir Singh
Re: [PATCH] perf_events: fix and improve x86 event schedulingStephane Eranian
Re: [PATCH] intel-iommu: Manage iommu_coherency globallyChris Wright
Re: [PATCH] watchdog: fix initialisation printout in s3c2410_wdtThomas Abraham
Re: [PATCH v3] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...<oskar.andero@sonyeric ...
[New][PATCH] HID: Correct General touch PIDBenjamin Tissoires
Re: [PATCH v3] drm/i915: Honor SSC quirk table over the default, u ...Michel Alexandre Salim
[New][PATCH 0/2] SummaryRene Bolldorf
[PATCH 1/2] Initial PCI support for Atheros 724x SoCs.Rene Bolldorf
[PATCH 2/2] Initial support for the Ubiquiti Networks XM board.Rene Bolldorf
Re: [PATCH] lockdep: Don't disable lockdep for out of tree modules"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
Re: LOAD_FREQ (4*HZ+61) avoids loadavg MoireKlaus Ripke
Re: LOAD_FREQ (4*HZ+61) avoids loadavg MoireAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH] usb : gadget : usbstring : fix style problemsFelipe Balbi
Re: [PATCH] dmaengine/ste_dma40: support pm in dma40Vinod Koul
[New][PATCH] backlight: drop ADX backlight device supportPaul Bolle
Re: [RFC PATCH] debugfs: add tools to printk 32-bit registersFelipe Balbi
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Change cpustat fields to an array.Glauber Costa
[PATCH 1/5] mfd/stmpe: Pass partnum as param to stmpe_probe()Viresh Kumar
[PATCH 2/5] mfd/stmpe: Move struct stmpe_variant_info to linux/mfd ...Viresh Kumar
[PATCH 3/5] mfd/stmpe: Add support for stmpe variant 610Viresh Kumar
[PATCH 5/5] gpio/gpio-stmpe: ADD support for stmpe variant 801Viresh Kumar
[PATCH 4/5] mfd/stmpe: ADD support for stmpe variant 801Viresh Kumar
[New][PATCH 0/5] stmpe: mfd & gpio updatesViresh Kumar
Re: [PATCH v3] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...Shubhrajyoti
[New]3.1-rc10 oops in nameidata_to_filp"George Spelvin"
Re: [RFC PATCH] debugfs: add tools to printk 32-bit registersMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Change cpustat fields to an array.Glauber Costa
Re: [PATCH] irq: fix possible null-pointer deref irq_domain_to_irqJamie Iles
Re: [PATCH 2/4] split kernel stat in twoGlauber Costa
Re: [PATCH 1/3] dmaengine: Allow controller drivers to set channel idsViresh Kumar
[New]Re: [PATCH] mmc: core: Add packed command for eMMC4.5 devicemerez@codeauro ...
[New][PATCH] watchdog: Don't overwrite error value in wm831x_wdt_set_ti ...Mark Brown
Re: Crash when memset of shared mapped memory in ARMWill Deacon
Re: [PATCH] ata: ahci_platform: fix DT probingAnton Vorontsov
[New][PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failures"Srivatsa S. Bhat"
Re: [PATCH 3/4] Keep scheduler statistics per cgroupGlauber Costa
[New]XMAS_-PROMO_2011‏‏wins
Re: [PATCH] usb : gadget : usbstring : fix style problemsSergei Shtylyov
Re: [PATCH 2/4] MIPS Kprobes: Deny probes on ll/sc instructionsRalf Baechle
Re: [PATCH v3] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...<oskar.andero@sonyeric ...
Re: c6x architecture merge (Was: Re: Linux 3.2-rc2)Linus Torvalds
[New][PATCH REPOST] genirq: don't allow per cpu interrupts to be suspendedMarc Zyngier
[New][PULL] TPM: error handling and infrastructure improvementsRajiv Andrade
[New][PATCH] sched: add the inline keyword to the prototype.Il Han
Re: Documentation/input/input.txt.gz has a bugBernd Petrovitsch
Re: [v2 3/4] platform: (TS-5500) add LED supportMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Introduce iommu_commit() functionJoerg Roedel
Re: Strange effect with i915 backlight controllerDaniel Mack
[New]Plans to add SD4.0 (UHS-II) supportSachin Nikam
Re: [PATCH] sched: add the inline keyword to the prototype.Peter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers for blackfin arch and ...Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH v2 4/4] ata: add ata port runtime PM callbacksLin Ming
[New]Re: [Xen-devel] Improved patches of upstreaming grant table version 2annie li
Re: [PATCH] drm/i915: Fix inconsistent backlight level during disabledAlex Davis
[New][PATCH 0/3] HDMI ELD fixes for 3.2Wu Fengguang
[PATCH 3/3] drm/i915: hot removal notification to HDMI audio driverWu Fengguang
[PATCH 2/3] drm/i915: dont trigger hotplug events on unchanged ELDWu Fengguang
[PATCH 1/3] drm/i915: fix ELD writing for SandyBridgeWu Fengguang
Re: [PATCH] mm: Do not stall in synchronous compaction for THP all ...Andrea Arcangeli
RE: Plans to add SD4.0 (UHS-II) support"Subhash Jadavani"
Re: [PATCH 3/3] drm/i915: hot removal notification to HDMI audio d ...Wu Fengguang
[PATCH 3/3 v2] drm/i915: hot removal notification to HDMI audio driverWu Fengguang
RE: [PATCH 1/5,v3] fsl-rio: Split rio driver into two parts, Rapid ..."Bounine, Alexandre"
Re: iwlagn is getting very shakyRichard Yao
RE: [PATCH 2/5, v3] fsl-rio: Add two ports and rapidio message uni ..."Bounine, Alexandre"
RE: [PATCH 3/5,v3] powerpc/85xx: Update SRIO device tree nodes"Bounine, Alexandre"
Re: [PATCH 1/2] ima: split ima_add_digest_entry() functionMimi Zohar
RE: [PATCH 1/1] gpio: introduce gpio_export_array to ease export f ...Dong Aisheng-B29396
[New][PATCH] mm: account reaped page cache on inode cache pruningKonstantin Khlebnikov
[New][PATCH RFC] mm: abort inode pruning if it has active pagesKonstantin Khlebnikov
RE: [PATCH 4/5,v3] powerpc/8xxx: Update device tree bus probe for ..."Bounine, Alexandre"
[New][PATCH 1/3] xen/granttable: Introducing grant table V2 stuctureannie.li@oracle ...
RE: [PATCH 5/5,v3] powerpc/fsl: Document rapidio node binding-info ..."Bounine, Alexandre"
[New][PATCH 2/3] xen/granttable: Grant tables V2 implementationannie.li@oracle ...
Re: [PATCH] PM / Freezer: Freeze filesystems while freezing proces ...Ferenc Wagner
[New][PATCH 3/3] xen/granttable: Keep code format cleanannie.li@oracle ...
Re: [PATCH] [TRIVIAL] usb: gadget: drop "select USB_GADGET_S3C_HSO ...Jiri Kosina
[New]swiotlb and ibft treeKonrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Re: [PATCH] HID: Correct General touch PIDJiri Kosina
Re: Linux USB HID should ignore values outside Logical Minimum/Max ...Jiri Kosina
Re: [PATCH] mremap: enforce rmap src/dst vma ordering in case of v ...Andrea Arcangeli
Re: [PATCH] HID: Correct General touch PIDBenjamin Tissoires
Re: [PATCH V2 2/4] MIPS: Add board support for Loongson1BRalf Baechle
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...Steven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH] mm: Do not stall in synchronous compaction for THP all ...Mel Gorman
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH -rt] printk: Don't emit console_cpu_notify() for CPU_DYINGSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Compile error with allmodconfig and CONFIG_PREEMPT ...Mike Galbraith
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consolePeter Zijlstra
[New][GIT pull] irq fixes for 3.2Thomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH REPOST] genirq: don't allow per cpu interrupts to be su ...Thomas Gleixner
Re: [RFC][PATCH] gpiolib: add irq_wake (power-management) sysfs filePatrick Combes
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleThomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleFrederic Weisbecker
Re: [PATCH 1/2] ima: split ima_add_digest_entry() functionRoberto Sassu
Re: [RFC][PATCH] gpiolib: add irq_wake (power-management) sysfs fileMark Brown
Re: [RFC][PATCH] gpiolib: add irq_wake (power-management) sysfs filePatrick Combes
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consolePeter Zijlstra
[New]Contact Me Urgently Please"John Kutri"
Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in use of BUG_ON_NONRT macro for RTThomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH -rt] printk: Don't emit console_cpu_notify() for CPU_DYINGThomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH RESEND] Fix reboot regression on Acer Aspire One AOA110Vasily
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consolePeter Zijlstra
Re: [GIT PULL] mm: frontswap (for 3.2 window)Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
[New][GIT PULL 0/2] perf/urgent fixesArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[PATCH 2/2] perf session: Fix crash with invalid CPU listArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[PATCH 1/2] perf python: Fix undefined symbol problemArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][PATCH] perf_event: fix loss of notification with multi-event samplingStephane Eranian
[New]my experience with "unable to handle kernel paging request" and "n ...Dirk
[New][PATCH] reiserfs: delete comments refering to the BKLDavidlohr Bueso
Re: [PATCH] leds: leds-lp3944, fix "sparse" warning "mixing differ ...Antonio Ospite
[New][PATCH] ext4: slab caches set to SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flags.Namjae Jeon
Re: [PATCH] mm: Do not stall in synchronous compaction for THP all ...Mel Gorman
Re: ip_local_deliver_finish: proto 108 (IPComp) isn't netns-readyDilip Daya
[PATCH v2] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleChristoph Hellwig
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH v2] tracing: add trace consolePeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH v2] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [uclinux-dist-devel] [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers f ...Mike Frysinger
[New][PATCH 1/5] TTY: ldisc, allow waiting for ldisc arbitrarily longJiri Slaby
[PATCH 5/5] TTY: pty, cleanup the pty countingJiri Slaby
[PATCH 2/5] TTY: ldisc, move wait idle to callerJiri Slaby
[PATCH 4/5] TTY: ldisc, remove some unneeded includesJiri Slaby
[PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 6/7] regmap: Add support for 10/14 register formatingLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of rea ...Lars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 7/7] staging:iio:dac: Add AD5380 driverLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 4/7] regmap: Try cached read before checking if a hardware ...Lars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 3/5] TTY: ldisc, wait for ldisc infinitely in hangupJiri Slaby
[PATCH 3/7] regmap: Properly round cache_word_sizeLars-Peter Clausen
[New][PATCH 1/7] regmap: Move initialization of regcache related fields ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH 5/5,v3] powerpc/fsl: Document rapidio node binding-info ...Kumar Gala
Re: [PATCH 1/5,v3] fsl-rio: Split rio driver into two parts, Rapid ...Kumar Gala
Re: [PATCH 2/5, v3] fsl-rio: Add two ports and rapidio message uni ...Kumar Gala
Re: [PATCH 3/5,v3] powerpc/85xx: Update SRIO device tree nodesKumar Gala
Re: my experience with "unable to handle kernel paging request" an ...Clemens Ladisch
Re: No sound after updating to 3.1.0-4Clemens Ladisch
Re: [PATCH v2] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...anish kumar
Re: swiotlb and ibft treeStephen Rothwell
Re: [PATCH v2 4/4] ata: add ata port runtime PM callbacksAlan Stern
Re: [PATCH 1/5] mfd/stmpe: Pass partnum as param to stmpe_probe()Rabin Vincent
[New][PATCH] mm,x86: remove debug_pagealloc_enabledStanislaw Gruszka
Re: No sound after updating to 3.1.0-4Takashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH] ext4: slab caches set to SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flags.Theodore Tso
Re: [PATCH 4/5,v3] powerpc/8xxx: Update device tree bus probe for ...Kumar Gala
Re: [PATCH v2] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...<oskar.andero@sonyeric ...
[New][PATCH Resend] ARM: OMAP2+: Remove empty io.hThomas Weber
RE: [PATCH] gpio: add flags to export GPIOs when requestingStephen Warren
Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] perf, x86: Implement event scheduler helper fun ...Peter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Generalize module_platform_driverGreg KH
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 3/7] regmap: Properly round cache_word_sizeMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH v2] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...anish kumar
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constLars-Peter Clausen
[New][PATCH] PCI: Fix PCI_EXP_TYPE_RC_EC valueAlex Williamson
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 3/7] regmap: Properly round cache_word_sizeLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH 8/8] serial: 8250: fix comment about accessing EMSRWolfram Sang
[PATCH 5/8] serial: 8250: reject delaying RTS with RS485Wolfram Sang
[New][PATCH resend] x86, olpc: add debugfs interface for EC commandsDaniel Drake
[PATCH 7/8] serial: 8250: add Exar 16V2750 supportWolfram Sang
[PATCH 4/8] serial: 8250: add RX_DURING_TX capability to RS485 modeWolfram Sang
[PATCH 3/8] serial: 8250: save rs485_flags per instanceWolfram Sang
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failuresTejun Heo
[New][PATCH 0/8] serial: 8250: support hw-based RS485 direction control ...Wolfram Sang
[PATCH 1/8] serial: 8250: replace hardcoded 0xbf with #defineWolfram Sang
[PATCH 2/8] serial: 8250: Add ioctl to enable auto rs485 mode with ...Wolfram Sang
[PATCH 6/8] serial: 8250: update rs485 flags with polarity settingsWolfram Sang
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constLars-Peter Clausen
Re: [uclinux-dist-devel] [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers f ...Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Generalize module_platform_driverJean Delvare
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm treeJesse Barnes
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Generalize module_platform_driverGreg KH
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constLars-Peter Clausen
Re: Resuming from hibernation on T61 with nvidiaJoshua Scoggins
Re: [PATCH v2] input: add driver support for Sharp gp2ap002a00f pr ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 04/10] net: provide counter for tx_timeout ...Stephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64 ...Stephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH 7/7] staging:iio:dac: Add AD5380 driverLars-Peter Clausen
[New]Routing problem on PTPP server since kernel 2.6.39Jeroen van Ingen
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constLars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...Thomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers for blackfin arch and ...Mike Frysinger
Re: [PATCH 1/5] drivercore: Generalize module_platform_driverGrant Likely
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH 2/5] I2C: Add helper macro for i2c_driver boilerplateGrant Likely
Re: [PATCH 3/5] SPI: Add helper macro for spi_driver boilerplateGrant Likely
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Generalize module_platform_driverGrant Likely
[New][PATCH] drm/i915: Fix invalid backpanel values for GEN3 or older chipsTakashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64 ...Ben Hutchings
Re: Strange effect with i915 backlight controllerTakashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH 5/5] staging:iio: Use module_spi_driver to register SPI ...Grant Likely
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...Luis Henriques
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constLars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failures"Srivatsa S. Bhat"
RE: [PATCH] pinctrl: print pin range in GPIO range debugsStephen Warren
Re: [PATCH 5/7] regmap: Check if a register is writable instead of ...Mark Brown
Re: [RFC][PATCH] gpiolib: add irq_wake (power-management) sysfs filePatrick Combes
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAYork Sun
Re: [PATCH 1/7] regmap: Move initialization of regcache related fi ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH 2/7] regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults constMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 4/7] regmap: Try cached read before checking if a hardw ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAGuenter Roeck
Re: [PATCH 6/7] regmap: Add support for 10/14 register formatingMark Brown
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAJean Delvare
Re: [PATCH 2/4] MIPS Kprobes: Deny probes on ll/sc instructionsVictor Kamensky
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failuresTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers for blackfin arch and ...Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH] pstore: pass reason to backend write callbackKees Cook
[New]Business Proposal of USD $22,500,000.00"Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen"
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAYork Sun
Re: iwl4965: "MAC is in deep sleep!" freezesChristoph Anton Mitterer
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAJean Delvare
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAGuenter Roeck
[New][PATCH resend] x86, olpc-xo15-sci: Enable lid close wakeup control ...Daniel Drake
[New][PATCH] Don't hang user processes if Kerberos ticket for nfs4 moun ...John Hughes
Re: [PATCH] virtio-mmio: Devices parameter parsingPawel Moll
Re: Resuming from hibernation on T61 with nvidiadienet
[New][PATCH][RT] tracing: Show padding as unsigned shortSteven Rostedt
Re: No sound after updating to 3.1.0-4"Paul Barbu Gh."
Re: Crash during vmcore_initTim Hartrick
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAYork Sun
[New][PATCH v2] pstore: pass reason to backend write callbackKees Cook
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failures"Srivatsa S. Bhat"
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: sched: Avoid SMT siblings in select_idle_sibling() if possibleSuresh Siddha
Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers for blackfin arch and ...Mike Frysinger
Re: [PATCH 3/4] mmc: Logging neateningMike Frysinger
Re: [PATCH] sched: add the inline keyword to the prototype.Paul Turner
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failuresTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH] leds: leds-lp3944, fix "sparse" warning "mixing differ ...Dan Carpenter
Re: [RFC 3/8] of: create of_phandle_args to simplify return of pha ...Grant Likely
[New][PATCH] fix typo/thinko in get_random_bytes()"Luck, Tony"
[New][PATCH] to fix scancodes returned by sony-laptop driverJohn Hughes
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAGuenter Roeck
Re: [PATCH 1/2] ima: split ima_add_digest_entry() functionRajiv Andrade
Re: [RFC 7/8] arm/clkdev: lookup clocks from OF clock providersGrant Likely
[New][PATCHv2] ARM: OMAP: hsmmc: Fix mux for non-OMAP pinsThomas Weber
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATATimur Tabi
RE: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAsun york-R58495
[New]basic_mmio_gpio: Add hook for simple debounce registerH Hartley Sweeten
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failures"Srivatsa S. Bhat"
Re: [RFC 6/8] of: add clock providersGrant Likely
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAJean Delvare
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAYork Sun
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAJean Delvare
Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] perf, x86: Implement event scheduler helper fun ...Robert Richter
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64 ...David Decotigny
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64 ...Ben Hutchings
[New][PATCH v2 1/2] regmap: Properly round cache_word_sizeLars-Peter Clausen
[PATCH v2 2/2] regmap: Drop check whether a register is readable i ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: [PATCH] fix typo/thinko in get_random_bytes()"H. Peter Anvin"
[New][PATCH net-next 0/5] Use ETH_ALENJoe Perches
[PATCH net-next 1/5] ethernet: Convert MAC_ADDR_LEN uses to ETH_ALENJoe Perches
[PATCH net-next 2/5] ethernet: Convert ETHER_ADDR_LEN uses to ETH_ALENJoe Perches
[PATCH net-next 3/5] bna: Convert MAC_ADDRLEN uses to ETH_ALENJoe Perches
[PATCH net-next 4/5] amd8111e: Convert ETH_ADDR_LEN uses to ETH_ALENJoe Perches
[PATCH net-next 5/5] ucc_geth: Convert ENET_NUM_OCTETS_PER_ADDRESS ...Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH] i2c/busses: (mpc) Add support for SMBUS_READ_BLOCK_DATAYork Sun
Re: [PATCH] fix typo/thinko in get_random_bytes()Thomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH RFC tip/core/rcu 19/28] nohz: Allow rcu extended quiesc ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: Resuming from hibernation on T61 with nvidiadienet
[New][PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGETLB_PAGEDavid Daney
Re: [PATCH] Don't hang user processes if Kerberos ticket for nfs4 ...Jeff Layton
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Initial PCI support for Atheros 724x SoCs.Manuel Lauss
Re: [3.1] Divide by zero in __tcp_select_window()Simon Kirby
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 4/9] sched: add is_idle_task() to handle i ..."Paul E. McKenney"
[New][PATCH] include/log2.h: Fix rounddown_pow_of_two(1)Andrei Warkentin
Re: XFS read hangs in 3.1-rc10Simon Kirby
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Initial support for the Ubiquiti Networks XM board.Gabor Juhos
Re: [PATCH] tracing: add trace consoleJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Generalize module_platform_driverWolfram Sang
Re: seeing crash on running ltp proc01Andrew Morton
Re: [3.1] Divide by zero in __tcp_select_window()Eric Dumazet
[New][PATCH] ahci: platform support for suspend/resumeBrian Norris
Re: [PATCH] vfs: Export fallocate facility to kernel modulesThieu Le
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64 ...Eric Dumazet
Re: [PATCH] ahci: platform support for suspend/resumeFelipe Balbi
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 3/9] rcu: Control rcutorture startup from ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 0/9] Preview of additional RCU changes for 3.3"Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH net-next v5 07/10] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64 ...David Decotigny
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/2] powerpc: CPU cache op cleanup"Moffett, Kyle D"
Re: WARNING: at drivers/scsi/scsi_lib.c:1704Luis Henriques
[PATCH] sched: avoid unnecessary overflow in sched_clockSalman Qazi
Re: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: mach-shmobile: sh7372 A4R support (v4)Guennadi Liakhovetski
[New][patch for-3.2-rc3] cpusets: stall when updating mems_allowed for ...David Rientjes
Re: [PATCH] ath9k: rename ath9k_platform.h to ath_platform.hGabor Juhos
[New][PATCH v2] pstore: pass allocated memory region back to callerKees Cook
[New]sky2 driver breaks reboot/shutdownSven Joachim
Re: [PATCH] Revert "leds: save the delay values after a successful ...Antonio Ospite
Re: [RESEND PATCH] PCI: Make sriov work with hotplug removeYinghai Lu
[PATCH] printk: add console output tracingJohannes Berg
[New][PATCH 0/2] ramoops: use pstore interfaceKees Cook
[PATCH 2/2] ramoops: remove module parametersKees Cook
[PATCH 1/2] ramoops: use pstore interfaceKees Cook
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Rientjes
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocationsDavid Rientjes
Re: basic_mmio_gpio: Add hook for simple debounce registerAnton Vorontsov
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocationsDavid Rientjes
Re: [PATCH v2] PM/Memory-hotplug: Avoid task freezing failures"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH] PM / Freezer: Freeze filesystems while freezing proces ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New][PATCH] cgroup_freezer: fix freezing groups with stopped tasksMichal Hocko
Re: [PATCH] ext4: slab caches set to SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flags.David Rientjes
Re: [PATCH 1/2] lockdep,rtmutex,bug: Show taint flags on errorBen Hutchings
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocations"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [3.1] Divide by zero in __tcp_select_window()David Miller
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocationsMinchan Kim
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Daney
Re: [RFC 6/8] of: add clock providersGrant Likely
[New][PATCH net-next v6 0/9] net-sysfs+forcedeth: stats & debug enhance ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 5/9] forcedeth: Add messages to indicate using ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 4/9] net: new counter for tx_timeout errors in ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 6/9] forcedeth: allow to silence "TX timeout" d ...David Decotigny
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ...Josh Triplett
[PATCH net-next v6 7/9] forcedeth: implement ndo_get_stats64() APIDavid Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 9/9] forcedeth: stats updated with a deferrable ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 8/9] forcedeth: account for dropped RX framesDavid Decotigny
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 3/9] rcu: Control rcutorture startup from ...Josh Triplett
[PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconfig o ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 1/9] forcedeth: fix stats on hardware without e ...David Decotigny
[PATCH net-next v6 2/9] net-sysfs: fixed minor sparse warningDavid Decotigny
[New][PATCH] PM Sleep: Don't extend wakeup paths to devices with ignore ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH v2] pstore: pass allocated memory region back to callerDon Zickus
Re: [PATCH 1/2] lockdep,rtmutex,bug: Show taint flags on errorDave Jones
[New][PATCH] [resend] rtc-cmos: fix broken NVRAM bank 2 writingOndrej Zary
RE: basic_mmio_gpio: Add hook for simple debounce registerH Hartley Sweeten
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH v2] pstore: pass allocated memory region back to callerTony Luck
Re: sky2 driver breaks reboot/shutdownStephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH] mm: avoid livelock on !__GFP_FS allocationsDavid Rientjes
Re: [PATCH 1/1] net/cadence: enable by default NET_ATMELDavid Miller
Re: CPU hyperthreading turned on after soft power-cycleClarinet
Re: [PATCH] include/log2.h: Fix rounddown_pow_of_two(1)Rolf Eike Beer
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ...Josh Triplett
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...Ben Hutchings
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Rientjes
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportDave Hansen
Re: [PULL] TPM: error handling and infrastructure improvementsJames Morris
Re: [PATCH 1/4] x86, amd: Avoid cache aliasing penalties on AMD fa ...Greg KH
[New][PATCH] toshiba_acpi: Fix machines that don't support HCI_SYSTEM_EVENTSeth Forshee
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Daney
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH] mfd: twl4030-audio: Fix audio codec breakageGreg KH
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
Re: [PATCH] PM Sleep: Don't extend wakeup paths to devices with ig ...Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] Don't hang user processes if Kerberos ticket for nfs4 ...Jim Rees
Re: [PATCH v2 14/14] Change CPUACCT to default nKAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
[New]Re: sky2 driver breaks reboot/shutdownStephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH/RESEND #3 6/7] arm: omap: smartreflex: fix IRQ handling bugKevin Hilman
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Rientjes
Re: [PATCH/RESEND #3 0/7] SmartReflex PatchesKevin Hilman
Re: [PATCH Resend] ARM: OMAP2+: Remove empty io.hKevin Hilman
Re: [PATCH] mremap: enforce rmap src/dst vma ordering in case of v ...Hugh Dickins
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...Steven Rostedt
[New][PATCH] drm/i915: Hook up Ivybridge eDPKeith Packard
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ...Josh Triplett
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ...Josh Triplett
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Daney
Re: [PATCH] printk: add console output tracingSteven Rostedt
[New][PATCH] gpio-ep93xx: remove static variables used for debounce supportH Hartley Sweeten
[New][PATCH FIX net v1] net-e1000e: Fix default interrupt throttle rate ...David Decotigny
RE: [PATCH net-next 3/5] bna: Convert MAC_ADDRLEN uses to ETH_ALENRasesh Mody
Re: [PATCH] Don't hang user processes if Kerberos ticket for nfs4 ...Jeff Layton
Re: [Patch] tmpfs: add fallocate supportHugh Dickins
[New][PATCH] fs/btrfs/locking.c: Removed some unneeded return statementsMarcos Paulo de Souza
[New][PATCH] fix mem_cgroup_split_huge_fixup to work efficiently.KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
Re: [PATCH] Don't hang user processes if Kerberos ticket for nfs4 ...Jeff Layton
Re: [PATCH net-next 0/5] Use ETH_ALENDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH tip/core/rcu 2/9] rcu: Add rcutorture system-shutdown c ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH FIX net v1] net-e1000e: Fix default interrupt throttle ...David Decotigny
[New][PATCH FIX net v2] net-e1000(e): Fix default interrupt throttle ra ...David Decotigny
Re: [PATCH] Don't hang user processes if Kerberos ticket for nfs4 ..."Matt W. Benjamin"
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...David Decotigny
Re: [BUG] NULL deref in swapin_readaheadHugh Dickins
Re: sched: Avoid SMT siblings in select_idle_sibling() if possibleMike Galbraith
RE: [PATCH 2/2] mmc: core: Support packed command for eMMC4.5 deviceSeungwon Jeon
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...Yong Zhang
Re: Could MADV_REMOVE work with hugetlbfs?Hugh Dickins
[New][PATCH] media/staging: fix allyesconfig build errorRandy Dunlap
RE: [PATCH 2/2] mmc: core: Support packed command for eMMC4.5 deviceSeungwon Jeon
[New][PATCH] platform/x86: fix dell-laptop function prototypesRandy Dunlap
RE: [PATCH] mmc: core: Add packed command for eMMC4.5 deviceSeungwon Jeon
Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 16 (infiniband: ib_srpt.c)Randy Dunlap
[New][PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconfig o ...David Decotigny
RE: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: update maintainers for blackfin arch and ..."Zhang, Sonic"
Re: [PATCH] mremap: enforce rmap src/dst vma ordering in case of v ...Nai Xia
Re: [PATCH v2 14/14] Change CPUACCT to default nGlauber Costa
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...Ben Hutchings
Re: [PATCH v2 14/14] Change CPUACCT to default nBalbir Singh
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...David Miller
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...David Miller
[New]INVITATION TO USA SEMINARMiss Antonia Laura Joseph
Re: [PATCH -rt] memcg: use migrate_disable()/migrate_enable( ) in ...Yong Zhang
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...David Decotigny
Re: [PATCH net-next v6 3/9] kbuild: document RPS/XPS network Kconf ...David Miller
Re: [PATCH 5/5] net-next:asix: v2 update VERSION onlyValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: Crash during vmcore_initDave Young
Re: [PATCH 1/5] mfd/stmpe: Pass partnum as param to stmpe_probe()Viresh Kumar
[New]linux-next-20111108 lockdep whingeValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
[New][RFC] tracepoint/jump_label overheadEric Dumazet
Re: [PATCH FIX net v2] net-e1000(e): Fix default interrupt throttl ...Jeff Kirsher
[New]linux-next: Tree for Nov 17Stephen Rothwell
Re: Crash during vmcore_initTejun Heo
Re: Crash during vmcore_initDave Young
[New]user namespace: make signal.c respect user namespaces (v5)"Serge E. Hallyn"
Re: [PATCH] hugetlb: Provide a default HPAGE_SHIFT if !CONFIG_HUGE ...David Rientjes
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.370 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans