lkml.org
[lkml] [2009] [May] [15] [last100]
/

15 May 2009

Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap allocatorTejun Heo
[PATCH 1/4] x86/stacktrace: return 0 instead of -1 for stack opsSteven Rostedt
[PATCH 4/4] tracing/filters: fix off-by-one bugSteven Rostedt
[New][PATCH 0/4] [GIT PULL] tracing: small updates for tipSteven Rostedt
[PATCH 3/4] tracing/filters: add missing unlock in a failure pathSteven Rostedt
[PATCH 2/4] tracing: stop stack trace on first empty entrySteven Rostedt
Re: [TIP] BUG kmalloc-4096: Poison overwritten (ath5k_rx_skb_alloc)Bob Copeland
[New][PATCH] memcg: fix stale swapcache at swapoutDaisuke Nishimura
Re: [PATCH] TSC2007: private data for platform callbacks.Kwangwoo Lee
[New]KVM 10/Gb Ethernet PCIe passthrough with Linux/iSCSI and large blo ..."Nicholas A. Bellinger"
[PATCH 5/5] x86: ensure percpu remap doesn't consume too much vmal ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH 4/5] x86: implement percpu_alloc kernel parameterTejun Heo
[New][GIT PATCH 2.6.30-rc5] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with rema ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH 2/5] x86: reorganize cpa_process_alias()Tejun Heo
[PATCH 1/5] x86: prepare setup_pcpu_remap() for pageattr fixTejun Heo
[PATCH 3/5] x86: fix pageattr handling for remap percpu allocatorTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH] memcg: fix stale swapcache at swapoutKAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
Re: [PATCH] TSC2007: private data for platform callbacks.Kwangwoo Lee
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap allocatorDavid Miller
[New][PATCH][BUG] fix the calculation of the oldest_jif in wb_kupdate()Toshiyuki Okajima
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap allocatorTejun Heo
[PATCH 02/15] ide-atapi: switch to blk_rq_bytes() on do_request() pathBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 06/15] ide-floppy/ide_floppy_get_flexible_disk_page: use lo ...Borislav Petkov
[New][PATCH 0/15 v2] ide-atapi: remove pc->buf and misc cleanupsBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 07/15] ide-floppy/ide_floppy_get_sfrp_bit: use local bufferBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 01/15] ide-tape: fix potential fs requests bugBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 03/15] ide-atapi: switch to rq->resid_lenBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 09/15] ide-atapi: use local sense bufferBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 12/15] ide-tape: fix READ POSITION cmd handlingBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 13/15] ide-atapi: remove pc->bufBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 14/15] ide-cd: use whole request_sense buffer in EHBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 15/15] ide: unify interrupt reason checkingBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 10/15] ide-floppy/ide_floppy_get_format_progress: use local ...Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 05/15] ide-atapi: add a buffer-arg to ide_queue_pc_tailBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 04/15] ide-atapi: add a len-parameter to ide_queue_pc_tailBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 11/15] ide-tape/ide_tape_get_bsize_from_bdesc: use local bufferBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 08/15] ide-floppy/ide_floppy_format_unit: use local bufferBorislav Petkov
Re: [patch 1/2] sched, timers: move calc_load() to schedulerPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestGui Jianfeng
Re: [PATCH 1/2] crypto: mark algs allowed in fips modeHerbert Xu
[New][PATCH] devpts: fix to set default values of mount optionsWei Yongjun
[PATCHv2] devpts: fix to set default values of mount optionsWei Yongjun
Re: [PATCH] ata: libata depends on HAS_DMATejun Heo
Re: 2.6.30-rc kills my box hard - and lockdep chainsPeter Zijlstra
[New]linux-next: Tree for May 15Stephen Rothwell
[PATCH] ACPI: Idle C-states disabled by max_cstate should not disa ...Len Brown
Re: pm-susend on 2.6.30-rc5David Brownell
Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] MPC8272ADS: fix device tree for 8 MB flash, sizeHeiko Schocher
Re: [PATCH] TSC2007: private data for platform callbacks.Manuel Lauss
[PATCH] ACPI: idle: rename lapic timer workaround routinesLen Brown
Re: [patch 29/51] mac80211: pid, fix memory corruptionJiri Slaby
[PATCH 4/4] nilfs2: reduce bd_mount_sem use to a minimumRyusuke Konishi
[PATCH 1/4] nilfs2: remove meaningless EBUSY case from nilfs_get_s ...Ryusuke Konishi
[New][PATCH 0/4] cleanups on nilfs_get_sb()Ryusuke Konishi
[PATCH 2/4] nilfs2: stop using sget to check if current mount is thereRyusuke Konishi
[PATCH 3/4] nilfs2: stop using sget to acquire nilfs objectRyusuke Konishi
[New]Understanding kernel Oops while using M-USBShivdas Gujare
Re: [PATCH 0/2] sys_write() should write all valid dataAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Andi Kleen
Re: [PATCH] range-bw: Another I/O scheduling policy of dm-ioband ...Dong-Jae Kang
Re: [PATCH v2 3/7] [PATCH 3/8] can: CAN Network device driver and ...Oliver Hartkopp
Re: 2.6.29.1: unregister_netdevice problem"Alexander V. Lukyanov"
Re: [patch 0/3] make splice more genericJens Axboe
Re: RapidIO - general questionsJan Neskudla
Re: [PATCH v2] perf_counter: Allow specifying a pid to recordIngo Molnar
[New][PATCH] block: remove blk_end_bidi_request and __blk_end_bidi_requestFUJITA Tomonori
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf record: Allow specifying a pid to recordtip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestGui Jianfeng
Re: [PATCH v2 3/7] [PATCH 3/8] can: CAN Network device driver and ...Wolfgang Grandegger
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap all ..."Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestAndrea Righi
[New][Patch] kbuild: fix a compile warningAmerigo Wang
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Vitaly Mayatskikh
Re: RapidIO - general questionsLi Yang
Re: [PATCH 3/5] x86: fix pageattr handling for remap percpu allocator"Jan Beulich"
[New][git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branchBenjamin Herrenschmidt
Re: [PATCH 4/5] x86: implement percpu_alloc kernel parameter"Jan Beulich"
Re: 2.6.29.1: unregister_netdevice problemJarek Poplawski
Re: kernel BUG at mm/slqb.c:1411!Pekka Enberg
Re: [Xen-devel] Performance overhead of paravirt_ops on nativeid ..."Jan Beulich"
Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updatesTakashi Iwai
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap all ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH] devpts: change the default value of devpts mode to 0620Wei Yongjun
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestGui Jianfeng
Re: [PATCH 3/5] x86: fix pageattr handling for remap percpu allocatorTejun Heo
Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updatesMark Brown
Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updatesDavid Brownell
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap al ..."Jan Beulich"
Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updatesMark Brown
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap al ...Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH] ipv4: make default for INET_LRO consistent with help textFrans Pop
Re: [PATCH] ACPI: Idle C-states disabled by max_cstate should not ...Thomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH] ACPI: idle: rename lapic timer workaround routinesThomas Gleixner
Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updatesTakashi Iwai
[New][v0 PATCH 0/4] Add INT mode support for EDAC drivers on MapleHarry Ciao
[v0 PATCH 2/4] EDAC: MCE & INT mode support for CPC925 driverHarry Ciao
[v0 PATCH 3/4] EDAC: INT mode support for AMD8111 driverHarry Ciao
[v0 PATCH 1/4] EDAC: MPIC Hypertransport IRQ supportHarry Ciao
[v0 PATCH 4/4] EDAC: INT mode support for AMD8131 driverHarry Ciao
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: More accurate counter u ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: Fix throttlingtip-bot for Ingo Molnar
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: Allow unpriviliged use ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: Fix up the amd NMI/INT ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: Fix perf_output_copy() WARN ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: Rework the perf counter disa ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: Robustify interrupt han ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: Disallow interval of 1tip-bot for Ingo Molnar
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: x86: Protect against infinit ...tip-bot for Ingo Molnar
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: Remove ACPI quirktip-bot for Ingo Molnar
Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updatesDavid Brownell
Re: 2.6.29.1: unregister_netdevice problem"Alexander V. Lukyanov"
Re: [PATCH v2 7/7] [PATCH 7/8] can: SJA1000 driver for Kvaser PCI ...Wolfgang Grandegger
[New]suspending machine from kernel (was Re: [linux-pm] [RFC] why do we ...Pavel Machek
[New][PATCH] LP3971 PMIC regulator driver updateMarek Szyprowski
Re: [patch 02/11 -mmotm] lowmemorykiller: Don't count free space u ...Mel Gorman
Re: [PATCH] LP3971 PMIC regulator driver updateMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 4/5] x86: implement percpu_alloc kernel parameterTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH v2 5/7] [PATCH 5/8] can: SJA1000 generic platform bus d ...Wolfgang Grandegger
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Andi Kleen
Re: [PATCH v2 5/7] [PATCH 5/8] can: SJA1000 generic platform bus d ...Wolfgang Grandegger
[PATCH UPDATED 2/5] x86: reorganize cpa_process_alias()Tejun Heo
Re: do we really want to export more pdflush details in sysctlsJens Axboe
[PATCH UPDATED 3/5] x86: fix pageattr handling for remap percpu al ...Tejun Heo
Re: [GIT PATCH 2.6.30-rc5] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with ...Tejun Heo
[New][GIT PULL] small bits for 2.6.30Jens Axboe
Re: [GIT PATCH 2.6.30-rc5] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with ..."Jan Beulich"
[New][PATCH] memcg: handle accounting race in swapin-readahead and zap_pteKAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Michał Nazarewicz
Re: [GIT PATCH 2.6.30-rc5] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling withr ...Tejun Heo
Re: 2.6.29.1: unregister_netdevice problemJarek Poplawski
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Andi Kleen
[New][tip:perfcounters/core] perf stat: handle Ctrl-Ctip-bot for Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] Fix Warnining in arch/x86/kernel/signal.cSubrata Modak
Re: [PATCH] Kbuild: Disable the -Wformat-security gcc flagPekka Enberg
[New][PATCH] memcg: use ifdef for mem_cgroup_is_obsolete()Pekka J Enberg
Re: [PATCH] devpts: change the default value of devpts mode to 0620Alan Cox
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Michał Nazarewicz
Re: [PATCH 4/4] zone_reclaim_mode is always 0 by defaultRobin Holt
[New][Patch 00/12] Hardware Breakpoint interfaces"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 01/12] Prepare the code for Hardware Breakpoint interfaces"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 02/12] Introducing generic hardware breakpoint handler inte ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 03/12] x86 architecture implementation of Hardware Breakpoi ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 04/12] Modifying generic debug exception to use thread-spec ..."K.Prasad"
Re: [PATCH] ACPI: idle: fix init-time TSC check regressionFrans Pop
[New][Patch 05/12] Use wrapper routines around debug registers in proce ..."K.Prasad"
Re: ext3/ext4 directories don't shrink after deleting lots of filesTheodore Tso
[New][Patch 06/12] Use the new wrapper routines to access debug registe ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 07/12] Modify signal handling code to refrain from re-enabl ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 08/12] Modify Ptrace routines to access breakpoint registers"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 09/12] Cleanup HW Breakpoint registers before kexec"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 10/12] Sample HW breakpoint over kernel data address"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 11/12] ftrace plugin for kernel symbol tracing using HW Bre ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 12/12] Reset bits in dr6 after the corresponding exception ..."K.Prasad"
Re: [PATCH] mmtom: Prevent shrinking of active anon lru list in ca ...Johannes Weiner
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Peter Zijlstra
[New]patch related to SIGSEGV handling in multiple threads and hung th ...Sudarshan Soma
Re: [tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: Rework the perf counter ...Paul Mackerras
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Michał Nazarewicz
Re: [PATCH] ata: libata depends on HAS_DMAArnd Bergmann
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Andi Kleen
Re: [PATCH] ata: libata depends on HAS_DMATejun Heo
Re: [tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: Rework the perf counter ...Peter Zijlstra
Re: Next May 13:[drivers/base/firmware*] Bug while booting on x86Sachin Sant
Re: 'make headers_check' failed to install headers to arbitrary lo ...Sergei Poselenov
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Vitaly Mayatskikh
Re: [PATCH] ata: libata depends on HAS_DMAArnd Bergmann
Re: [PATCH] Physical Memory Management [0/1]Michał Nazarewicz
Re: [PATCH -tip 1/5] add asm-generic/dma-mappig-common.hArnd Bergmann
Re: [PATCH v2 5/7] [PATCH 5/8] can: SJA1000 generic platform bus d ...Sascha Hauer
Re: [RFC v3][PATCH 2/2] intel_txt: Intel(R) TXT and tboot kernel s ...Theodore Tso
[New][PATCH 00/16] DRBD: a block device for HA clustersPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 01/16] DRBD: major.hPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 02/16] DRBD: lru_cachePhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 03/16] DRBD: activity_logPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 04/16] DRBD: bitmapPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 08/16] DRBD: mainPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 06/16] DRBD: userspace_interfacePhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 05/16] DRBD: requestPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 07/16] DRBD: internal_data_structuresPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 11/16] DRBD: workerPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 10/16] DRBD: procPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 12/16] DRBD: variable_length_integer_encodingPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 13/16] DRBD: miscPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 14/16] DRBD: tracepoint_probesPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 09/16] DRBD: receiverPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 15/16] DRBD: documentationPhilipp Reisner
[PATCH 16/16] DRBD: finalPhilipp Reisner
[New]kernel softlocksMichael Di Domenico
Re: [PATCH 7/7] ide: remove hw_regs_t typedefSergei Shtylyov
Re: [PATCH 13/16] DRBD: miscLars Marowsky-Bree
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Andi Kleen
[New][RFC PATCH 00/21 v4] amd64_edac: EDAC module for AMD64Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 05/22] amd64_edac: add DRAM error injection logic using sysfsBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 08/22] amd64_edac: add sys addr to memory controller mappin ...Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 07/22] amd64_edac: add memory scrubber interfaceBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 06/22] amd64_edac: add MCA error typesBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 02/22] edac: fold __func__ into edac_debug_printkBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 01/22] x86: add methods for writing of an MSR on several CPUsBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 10/22] amd64_edac: add DRAM address type conversion facilitiesBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 12/22] amd64_edac: assign DRAM chip select base and mask in ...Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 03/22] amd64_edac: add driver headerBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 16/22] amd64_edac: add F10h-and-later methods-p3Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 18/22] amd64_edac: add ECC chipkill syndrome mapping tableBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 13/22] amd64_edac: add k8-specific methodsBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 14/22] amd64_edac: add F10h-and-later methods-p1Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 21/22] amd64_edac: add ECC reporting initializersBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 22/22] amd64_edac: add module registration routinesBorislav Petkov
Re: [patch 0/2] sched, timers: simplify calc_load and avoid cpu it ...Dimitri Sivanich
[PATCH 11/22] amd64_edac: add helper to dump relevant registersBorislav Petkov
Re: [RFC v3][PATCH 2/2] intel_txt: Intel(R) TXT and tboot kernel s ...Theodore Tso
[PATCH 04/22] amd64_edac: add debugging/testing codeBorislav Petkov
[New]Re: [BUG 2.6.30-rc1] panic when loading oprofileAndi Kleen
Re: kernel softlocksFrederik Deweerdt
Re: fixed timesliceJason mclaughlin
[PATCH 09/22] amd64_edac: add functionality to compute the DRAM holeBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 19/22] amd64_edac: add error decoding logicBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 20/22] amd64_edac: add EDAC core-related initializersBorislav Petkov
Re: kernel softlocksMichael Di Domenico
[PATCH 15/22] amd64_edac: add F10h-and-later methods-p2Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 17/22] amd64_edac: add per-family descriptorsBorislav Petkov
iwlagn broken in next-20090514 and next-20090514Nico -telmich- Schottelius
Re: Understanding kernel Oops while using M-USBViral Mehta
Re: Misleading OOM messagesPavel Machek
Re: [PATCH] x86/acpi: remove compress irq trick for 32bitIngo Molnar
Re: linux-next: Tree for May 15Borislav Petkov
Re: [PATCH 4/6] PM/Hibernate: Rework shrinking of memoryPavel Machek
Re: [resending-2] [PATCH] [MTD] [NAND] Add OMAP2 / OMAP3 NAND driverArtem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH 5/6] PM/Hibernate: Do not release preallocated memory u ...Pavel Machek
Re: [PATCH v2 5/7] [PATCH 5/8] can: SJA1000 generic platform bus d ...Wolfgang Grandegger
Re: [PATCH -tip] x86: kvm replace MSR_IA32_TIME_STAMP_COUNTER with ...Jaswinder Singh Rajput
Re: [RFC][PATCH 6/6] PM/Hibernate: Do not try to allocate too much ...Pavel Machek
Re: [PATCH -tip] x86: kvm/x86.c use MSR names in place of addressJaswinder Singh Rajput
[PATCH 1/3] sysrq, intel_fb: fix sysrq g collisionJason Wessel
[PATCH 3/3] kgdb: gdb documentation fixJason Wessel
[PATCH 2/3] kgdb,i386: use address that SP register points to in t ...Jason Wessel
[New][git pull] kgdb 2.6.30-rc5 regression fixesJason Wessel
[New][PATCH 0/4] perf-counter bitsPeter Zijlstra
[PATCH 1/4] perf_counter: remove perf_disable/enable exportsPeter Zijlstra
[PATCH 4/4] perf_counter: update perf-top to use the new freq inte ...Peter Zijlstra
[PATCH 3/4] perf_counter: frequency based adaptive irq_periodPeter Zijlstra
[PATCH 2/4] perf_counter: per user mlock giftPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH 02/22] edac: fold __func__ into edac_debug_printkMauro Carvalho Chehab
[New][RFC] Add Input IOCTL for accelerometer devicesFelipe Balbi
Re: [PATCH] Kbuild: Disable the -Wformat-security gcc flagFloris Kraak
Re: [PATCH 4/4] perf_counter: update perf-top to use the new freq ...Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] MTD: Remove pmcmsp-ramroot.cArtem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH 3/4] perf_counter: frequency based adaptive irq_periodIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH 3/4] perf_counter: frequency based adaptive irq_periodPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Jamie Lokier
[New][GIT PULL] sound fixesTakashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH 3/10 -tip] x86: Add cpufeatures for Advanced Power Mana ...Jaswinder Singh Rajput
Re: [Security] [patch] random: make get_random_int() more randomIngo Molnar
[New][GIT PULL] ext4 fixes"Theodore Ts'o"
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Andi Kleen
Re: perf counter issue - WARN_ON_ONCE(!list_empty(&tsk->perf_count ...Ingo Molnar
[New]hibernate vs. WoLJohannes Berg
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH] io-controller: Add io group reference handling for requestVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH/RESEND 2.6.29.3] MTD: Add SST39SF040 chip to jedec_probeArtem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH 0/4] [GIT PULL] tracing: small updates for tipIngo Molnar
[New](no subject)il
[New][PATCH] powerpc/ftrace: fix constraint to be early clobberSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Perform check in iov_iter_fault_in_readable() by c ...Jamie Lokier
Re: [PATCH 2/3 v2] perf_counter: allow arch to supply event misc f ...Ingo Molnar
Re: [RFC][PATCH 6/6] PM/Hibernate: Do not try to allocate too much ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New]Regression: 2.6.30-rc5 and rt2x00 / rt2500pciKen Lewis
Re: [PATCH][GIT PULL] x86/function-graph: fix constraint for recor ...Ingo Molnar
[tip:tracing/core] tracing/filters: add missing unlock in a failur ...tip-bot for Li Zefan
[tip:tracing/core] tracing/filters: fix off-by-one bugtip-bot for Li Zefan
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: remove perf_disable/enable e ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: per user mlock gifttip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: frequency based adaptive irq ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf top: update to use the new freq interfacetip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: frequency based adaptive irq ...tip-bot for Peter Zijlstra
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: powerpc: use u64 for event c ...tip-bot for Paul Mackerras
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: allow arch to supply event m ...tip-bot for Paul Mackerras
[tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: powerpc: supply more precise ...tip-bot for Paul Mackerras
Re: perf counter issue - WARN_ON_ONCE(!list_empty(&tsk->perf_count ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Re: [PATCH 5/6] PM/Hibernate: Do not release preallocated memory u ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [patch 29/51] mac80211: pid, fix memory corruptionGreg KH
RE: [RFQ] New driver architecture questions"Mukker, Atul"
Re: Regression: 2.6.30-rc5 and rt2x00 / rt2500pci"John W. Linville"
Re: [patch 29/51] mac80211: pid, fix memory corruptionJiri Slaby
Re: [Security] [patch] random: make get_random_int() more randomJake Edge
[New][PATCH block#for-2.6.31 1/3] ub: use __blk_end_request_all()Tejun Heo
Re: hibernate vs. WoL"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH 2/3] kgdb,i386: use address that SP register points to ...Linus Torvalds
[New][RFC] Low overhead patches for the memory cgroup controller (v2)Balbir Singh
[PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_rq_by ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH block#for-2.6.31 3/3] bio: always copy back data for copied ...Tejun Heo
Re: pm-susend on 2.6.30-rc5"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: kernel BUG at mm/slqb.c:1411!KOSAKI Motohiro
[New][PATCH] txx9dmac: use dma_unmap_single if DMA_COMPL_{SRC,DEST}_UNM ...Atsushi Nemoto
Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] MPC8272ADS: fix device tree for 8 MB flash, sizeScott Wood
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_r ...Sergei Shtylyov
Re: perf counter issue - WARN_ON_ONCE(!list_empty(&tsk->perf_count ...Srivatsa Vaddagiri
RE: [RFQ] New driver architecture questionsJames Bottomley
Re: perf counter issue - WARN_ON_ONCE(!list_empty(&tsk->perf_count ...Peter Zijlstra
[New][PATCH] Fix print out of function which called WARN_ON()Ian Campbell
[New][KVM PATCH v2 0/4] iosignalfdGregory Haskins
[KVM PATCH v2 1/4] eventfd: export eventfd interfaces for module useGregory Haskins
[KVM PATCH v2 2/4] kvm: add return value to kvm_io_bus_register_devGregory Haskins
[KVM PATCH v2 3/4] kvm: add io_bus unregister functionGregory Haskins
[KVM PATCH v2 4/4] kvm: add iosignalfd supportGregory Haskins
[PATCH 4/5] x86: convert termios.h to the asm-generic versionArnd Bergmann
[PATCH 3/5] x86: convert almost generic headers to asm-generic versionArnd Bergmann
[New][PATCH 0/5] x86: use asm-generic headers where possibleArnd Bergmann
[PATCH 5/5] x86: remove all now-duplicate header filesArnd Bergmann
[PATCH 1/5] x86: add copies of some headers to convert to asm-genericArnd Bergmann
[PATCH 2/5] x86: convert trivial headers to asm-generic versionArnd Bergmann
Re: [KVM PATCH v2 0/4] iosignalfdGregory Haskins
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Dynamic Tick: Allow 32-bit machines to sleep f ...Jon Hunter
Re: [RFQ] New driver architecture questionsMatthew Wilcox
Re: mmap vs mtime in 2.6.26 and upFerenc Wagner
Re: mmap vs mtime in 2.6.26 and upChristoph Hellwig
Re: [RFC] tracing: adding flags to eventsChristoph Hellwig
[New]unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copySatish Eerpini
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copyMark Knecht
Re: ext3/ext4 directories don't shrink after deleting lots of filesTimo Sirainen
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_r ...Pete Zaitcev
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Introduce "struct wait_info" to simplify wait_task ...Ingo Molnar
Re: perf counter issue - WARN_ON_ONCE(!list_empty(&tsk->perf_count ...Peter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 1/3] ub: use __blk_end_request_all()Pete Zaitcev
Re: [BUG 2.6.30_rc5] Null pointer dereference in rtc-cmos driverIngo Molnar
[New]Re: [RFC] Low overhead patches for the memory cgroup controller (v2)"KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki"
[tip:tracing/urgent] tracing: Append prompt in /debug/tracing/READ ...tip-bot for GeunSik Lim
Re: [PATCH] Fix print out of function which called WARN_ON()Linus Torvalds
[New][PATCH 00/11] Change #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr_debugJoe Perches
[PATCH 01/11] arch/arm: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 02/11] arch/h8300: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG t ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 03/11] arch/m68knommu: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEB ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 04/11] arch/powerpc: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 05/11] arch/um: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to p ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 06/11] drivers/isdn: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 07/11] drivers/macintosh: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_ ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 08/11] drivers/net: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 10/11] fs/efs: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 09/11] drivers/scsi: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG ...Joe Perches
[PATCH 11/11] mm: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr_debug(Joe Perches
RE: [RFQ] New driver architecture questions"Mukker, Atul"
Re: [RFC] Add Input IOCTL for accelerometer devicesTrilok Soni
Re: Misleading OOM messagesDave Hansen
Re: [RFQ] New driver architecture questionsMatthew Wilcox
Re: [PATCH v3] sata_fsl: Fix compile warningsJeff Garzik
Re: [RFC] Low overhead patches for the memory cgroup controller (v2)Balbir Singh
Re: [PATCH] sata_fsl: Fix the command description of FSL SATA cont ...Jeff Garzik
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruptionHeinz Diehl
[tip:x86/urgent] x86: Fix performance regression caused by paravir ...tip-bot for Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: Misleading OOM messagesBalbir Singh
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copyRay Lee
Re: Misleading OOM messagesDave Hansen
Re: Misleading OOM messagesDave Hansen
Re: ext3/ext4 directories don't shrink after deleting lots of filesTheodore Tso
[New][git patches] libata fixes and updatesJeff Garzik
Re: [GIT PULL] xen /proc/mtrr implementationIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH 4/4] zone_reclaim_mode is always 0 by defaultChristoph Lameter
Re: [PATCH -mm] vmscan: protect a fraction of file backed mapped p ...Christoph Lameter
Re: Misleading OOM messagesChristoph Lameter
Re: Misleading OOM messagesChristoph Lameter
Re: Misleading OOM messagesChristoph Lameter
Re: Where do we stand with the Xen patches?Ingo Molnar
[New]Re: SRAT v1 supportYinghai Lu
RE: [RFQ] New driver architecture questions"Mukker, Atul"
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruptionJiri Slaby
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruption"John W. Linville"
[New][PATCH] hwmon: (lm78) add missing __devexit_p()Mike Frysinger
[New][PATCH] regulator: da903x: add missing __devexit_p()Mike Frysinger
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruptionLinus Torvalds
Re: [Xen-devel] Performance overhead of paravirt_ops on nativeid ...Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Dynamic Tick: Allow 32-bit machines to sleep f ...Jon Hunter
Re: [PATCH 11/11] mm: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr ..."Serge E. Hallyn"
Re: [PATCH 09/11] drivers/scsi: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_D ...James Bottomley
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruption"John W. Linville"
Re: [rtc-linux] Re: [BUG 2.6.30_rc5] Null pointer dereference in r ...Alessandro Zummo
Re: [PATCH 09/11] drivers/scsi: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_D ...Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH v2] acpi: Fix regression where _PPC is not read at boot ..."Darrick J. Wong"
Re: [PATCH 2/3] kgdb,i386: use address that SP register points to ...Jason Wessel
Re: Misleading OOM messagesChristoph Lameter
Re: [RFC] Add Input IOCTL for accelerometer devicesMohamed Ikbel Boulabiar
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copyChristoph Lameter
Re: [patch 1/2] ptrace, security: rename ptrace_may_access => ptra ...Ingo Molnar
Re: Misleading OOM messagesDavid Rientjes
Re: [PATCH 11/11] mm: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr ...Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH 11/11] mm: Convert #ifdef DEBUG printk(KERN_DEBUG to pr ...David Rientjes
ATA ULD (was Re: [PATCH 2/3] scsi: add scsi_device->alt_capacity)Jeff Garzik
[New][PATCH] x86_64 - UV fix for memory-only bladesJack Steiner
Re: [PATCH] Fix print out of function which called WARN_ON()Andi Kleen
[New][PATCH] x86: update_mptable need pci_routeirqYinghai Lu
[PATCH] x86/acpi: don't call mp_config_acpi_gsi if update_mptable ...Yinghai Lu
[New][PATCH] kmemcheck: make bitfield annotations be valid CVegard Nossum
Re: [RFC 1/1] seccomp: Add bitmask of allowed system calls.Pavel Machek
Re: Misleading OOM messagesChristoph Lameter
Re: Where do we stand with the Xen patches?Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: Misleading OOM messagesPavel Machek
Re: [GIT PULL] xen /proc/mtrr implementationJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [RFC] Add Input IOCTL for accelerometer devicesFelipe Balbi
Re: perf counter issue - WARN_ON_ONCE(!list_empty(&tsk->perf_count ...Peter Zijlstra
Re: [RFC 1/1] seccomp: Add bitmask of allowed system calls.Adam Langley
[New]Fwd: [git pull] drm-intel fixes for 2.6.30-rc4Eric Anholt
Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] [PATCH 4/8] can: Driver for the SJA1000 CAN con ...Jonathan Corbet
Re: [PATCH] Kbuild: Disable the -Wformat-security gcc flagPekka Enberg
Re: [PATCH] x86: Reduce the default HZ valueAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH 2/2] ftrace: add function-graph tracer support for ARM v2Russell King - ARM Linux
[PATCH 2/3] tracing: add previous task state info to sched switch ...Steven Rostedt
[PATCH 3/3] tracing: add flag output for kmem eventsSteven Rostedt
[New][PATCH 0/3] tracing/events: enumerating flagsSteven Rostedt
[PATCH 1/3] tracing: add __print_flags for eventsSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH] x86: update_mptable need pci_routeirqBjorn Helgaas
Re: [PATCH] x86: update_mptable need pci_routeirqYinghai Lu
Re: suspending machine from kernel (was Re: [linux-pm] [RFC] why d ...Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
Re: [PATCH 3/3] tracing: add flag output for kmem eventsFrederic Weisbecker
Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] [PATCH 4/8] can: Driver for the SJA1000 CAN con ...Wolfgang Grandegger
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruptionMarcel Holtmann
Re: [PATCH 1/2] mac80211: minstrel, fix memory corruptionLinus Torvalds
Re: 2.6.30-rc deadline scheduler performance regression for iozone ..."J. Bruce Fields"
tip: patches in git for irq and numaYinghai Lu
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] EEE PC hangs when booting off battery"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: Regression since 2.6.30-rc1 - Page allocation failures"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [patch 29/51] mac80211: pid, fix memory corruptionJiri Slaby
Re: v2.6.30-rc4: b44: eth0: BUG! Timeout waiting for bit 00000002 ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH 3/3] tracing: add flag output for kmem eventsSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH] x86: update_mptable need pci_routeirqBjorn Helgaas
Re: Misleading OOM messagesChristoph Lameter
Re: [PATCH] x86: update_mptable need pci_routeirqYinghai Lu
Re: [PATCH] x86: update_mptable need pci_routeirqBjorn Helgaas
[New][git pull] PCI fixesJesse Barnes
Re: [PATCH] Kbuild: Disable the -Wformat-security gcc flagFloris Kraak
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_r ...Tejun Heo
Re: Regression since 2.6.30-rc1 - Page allocation failuresLarry Finger
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_r ...Tejun Heo
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 1/3] ub: use __blk_end_request_all()Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH 22/30] loongson: Loongson2 specific OProfile driverWu Zhangjin
[New][PATCH 23/30] loongson: CS5536 MFGPT as system clock source supportWu Zhangjin
Re: [PATCH] powerpc/ftrace: fix constraint to be early clobberBenjamin Herrenschmidt
[New][PATCH 25/30] loongson: Hibernation Support in mips systemWu Zhangjin
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_r ...Pete Zaitcev
Re: [GIT PULL] xen /proc/mtrr implementation(Eric W. Biederman)
[New]Re: http://www.kernel.org/doc/local/git-quick.html#bisectRob Landley
Re: [PATCH 3/3] tracing: add flag output for kmem eventsEduard - Gabriel Munteanu
Re: [PATCH] x86: Remove readq()/writeq() on 32-bitJeff Garzik
Re: [GIT PULL] xen /proc/mtrr implementationJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [PATCH 3/3] tracing: add flag output for kmem eventsSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to blk_r ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH UPDATED block#for-2.6.31 2/3] block: set rq->resid_len to b ...Tejun Heo
[New][Patch 00/12] Hardware Breakpoint interfaces"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 01/12] Prepare the code for Hardware Breakpoint interfaces"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 02/12] Introducing generic hardware breakpoint handler inte ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 03/12] x86 architecture implementation of Hardware Breakpoi ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 04/12] Modifying generic debug exception to use thread-spec ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 05/12] Use wrapper routines around debug registers in proce ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 06/12] Use the new wrapper routines to access debug registe ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 07/12] Modify signal handling code to refrain from re-enabl ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 08/12] Modify Ptrace routines to access breakpoint registers"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 09/12] Cleanup HW Breakpoint registers before kexec"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 10/12] Sample HW breakpoint over kernel data address"K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 11/12] ftrace plugin for kernel symbol tracing using HW Bre ..."K.Prasad"
[New][Patch 12/12] Reset bits in dr6 after the corresponding exception ..."K.Prasad"
Re: [PATCH 23/30] loongson: CS5536 MFGPT as system clock source s ...john stultz
[New]aabea@yahoo ...
[New]2.6.30-rc5 reiserfs bugDavid Ellingsworth
Re: patch related to SIGSEGV handling in multiple threads and hung ...Robert Hancock
Re: [PATCH 23/30] loongson: CS5536 MFGPT as system clock source s ...Wu Zhangjin
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Dynamic Tick: Allow 32-bit machines to sleep form ...John Stultz
Re: [GIT PATCH] x86,percpu: fix pageattr handling with remap allocatorSuresh Siddha
Re: [PATCH 23/30] loongson: CS5536 MFGPT as system clock source su ...John Stultz
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Dynamic Tick: Allow 32-bit machines to sleep form ...John Stultz
Re: 2.6.30-rc5 reiserfs bugJohannes Weiner
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copySatish Eerpini
[PATCH] ACPI: resume: re-enable SCI-enable workaroundLen Brown
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copySatish Eerpini
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copyMark Knecht
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copySatish Eerpini
Re: [GIT PULL] xen /proc/mtrr implementationJesse Barnes
Re: EeePC 900 trackpad often not detected at boot in 2.6.30-rc4Dmitry Torokhov
Re: EeePC 900 trackpad often not detected at boot in 2.6.30-rc4Dmitry Torokhov
RE: [PATCH] ACPI: resume: re-enable SCI-enable workaround"Moore, Robert"
Re: unresponsiveness on linux desktop during file copyMark Knecht
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.423 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans