lkml.org
[lkml] [2012] [Apr] [13] [last100]
/

13 Apr 2012

Re: [PATCH] netfilter: ipvs: Verify that IP_VS protocol has been r ...Simon Horman
Re: [PATCH v18 01/15] Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent exe ...James Morris
Re: [PATCH v18 01/15] Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent exe ...Andrew Lutomirski
Re: [PATCH v18 01/15] Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent exe ...James Morris
Re: [PATCH v18 01/15] Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent exe ...Andy Lutomirski
[New][PATCH RFT 1/3] regulator: ab3100: Add dummy set_suspend_[enable|d ...Axel Lin
[PATCH RFT 2/3] regulator: wm831x-dcdc: Add dummy set_suspend_[ena ...Axel Lin
[PATCH RFT 3/3] regulator: wm831x-ldo: Add dummy set_suspend_[enab ...Axel Lin
Re: [PATCH v6] irq: add irq_domain support to generic-chipThomas Abraham
Re: [ 011/108] powerpc/usb: fix bug of kernel hang when initializi ...Anthony Foiani
[New]linux-next: Tree for Apr 13Stephen Rothwell
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewWilly Tarreau
RE: [PATCH] rtc: tegra: cleanup probe/remove routinesVenu Byravarasu
Re: [PATCH] ALSA: hda/realtek - Fix mem leak (and rid us of traili ...Takashi Iwai
Re: 3.4-rc2, ilwagn still most of the time completely unusableNorbert Preining
Re: [RFC PATCH] PCIe: Add PCIe runtime D3cold supportAlex He
Re: via-rhine: Problem with lost link after a whileBjarke Istrup Pedersen
Re: [PATCH] perf/probe: Provide perf interface for uprobesMasami Hiramatsu
Re: [RFC PATCH] PCIe: Add PCIe runtime D3cold support"Yan, Zheng"
Re: [PATCH v1 0/3] do not use s_dirt in FAT FSArtem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH 09/13] s5p-tv: Move HDMIPHY and MHL subdev probing to d ...Tomasz Stanislawski
Re: [PATCH 2/2] mm: call complete_vfork_done() after clearing chil ...Konstantin Khlebnikov
Re: Device tree conversion of spi device vs. controller_dataRoland Stigge
Re: [PATCH] netfilter: ipvs: Verify that IP_VS protocol has been r ...Simon Horman
Re: [PATCH 10/13] s5p-tv: Add DT-support for HDMI driverTomasz Stanislawski
Re: [PATCH v1 0/3] do not use s_dirt in FAT FSAndrew Morton
[New][PATCH] regulator: Update regulator_register() API signature in Do ...Axel Lin
Re: [PATCH 1/1] ata_piix: defer disks to the Hyper-V paravirtualis ...Andy Whitcroft
Re: [GIT PULL 0/1] perf/urgent fixIngo Molnar
Re: [GIT PULL 00/13] perf/core fixes and improvementsIngo Molnar
Re: linux-next: boot failures with next-20120411Jiri Slaby
[New][RFC] enable FUA support in libataZheng Liu
Re: linux-next: boot failures with next-20120411Jiri Slaby
Re: linux-next: boot failures with next-20120411Michael Neuling
[New][GIT PULL] block core bits for 3.4Jens Axboe
[New][GIT PULL] block driver bits for 3.4Jens Axboe
[New][PATCH 1/3] power/ab8500_charger: harden platform data checkLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH RFT 1/3] regulator: ab3100: Add dummy set_suspend_[enab ...Mark Brown
[New][PATCH 3/3] power/ab8500_fg: harden platform data checkLinus Walleij
[New][PATCH 2/3] power/ab8500_btemp: harden platform data checkLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH] netfilter: ipvs: Verify that IP_VS protocol has been r ...Hans Schillstrom
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] v4l2: use unsigned rather than enums in ioctl() ...James Courtier-Dutton
[PATCH 1/1] TTY: hvc, fix TTY refcountingJiri Slaby
Re: [PATCH] netfilter: ipvs: Verify that IP_VS protocol has been r ...Julian Anastasov
RE: [PATCH 1/3] power/ab8500_charger: harden platform data checkArun MURTHY
Re: [PATCH v1 0/3] do not use s_dirt in FAT FSArtem Bityutskiy
RE: [PATCH 2/3] power/ab8500_btemp: harden platform data checkArun MURTHY
RE: [PATCH 3/3] power/ab8500_fg: harden platform data checkArun MURTHY
Re: [PATCH] virtio_ring: remove unused code in virtqueue_notify()Stefan Hajnoczi
Re: [PATCH] virtio_ring: remove unused code in virtqueue_notify()Zhi Yong Wu
[New][PATCH RESEND][BUG] sparsemem: Initialize all memmap entries withi ...Akira Takeuchi
[New][PATCH] trace: Fix build breakage without CONFIG_PERF_EVENTSMark Brown
Re: [PATCH][GIT PULL][v3.4] tracing: Fix build breakage without CO ...Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: twl-regulator: Implement enable_time ca ...Mark Brown
[New]ehci dynamic debug problemJohannes Stezenbach
Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: Convert max8998 to get_voltage_selMark Brown
Re: [PATCH] regulator: Update regulator_register() API signature i ...Mark Brown
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewStefan Richter
Re: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' treeDaniel Vetter
Re: [PATCH 1/3] regulator: isl6271a-regulator: Use devm_kzalloc()Mark Brown
Re: [PATCH] ASoC: cs42l73: don't use negative array indexMark Brown
Re: [PATCH/RFC v2] ARM: amba: Remove AMBA level regulator supportUlf Hansson
Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Add TI EMIF SDRAM controller driverFelipe Balbi
Re: [PATCH 11/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - refactor reading object ..."Henrik Rydberg"
Re: [PATCH 09/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - optimize writing of obj ..."Henrik Rydberg"
[New]Need help to understand and develop the device driversVishal Nandanwar
Re: [PATCH 15/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - send all MT-B slots in ..."Henrik Rydberg"
Re: [PATCH/RFC v2] ARM: amba: Remove AMBA level regulator supportMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 00/13] common clk framework misc fixesMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 11/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - refactor reading object ...Daniel Kurtz
Re: [PATCH] Revert "proc: clear_refs: do not clear reserved pages"Will Deacon
Re: [PATCH] Bluetooth: btusb: Add vendor specific ID (0489 e042) f ...Johan Hedberg
[New]Re: [alsa-devel] [PATCH] ASoC: da7210: Add support for PLL and SRMMark Brown
Re: [PATCH v3 0/3] i2c-s3c2410: Updates for exynos4210 and DT-base ...Karol Lewandowski
Re: [PATCH 11/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - refactor reading object ..."Henrik Rydberg"
Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] genirq: reimplement exit_irq_thread() hook via ...Thomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH/RFC v2] ARM: amba: Remove AMBA level regulator supportUlf Hansson
Re: [PATCH 2/2] gpio/MIPS/OCTEON: Add a driver for OCTEON's on-chi ...Florian Fainelli
[New][PATCH 1/2] mm: fix NULL ptr dereference in migrate_pagesSasha Levin
[PATCH 2/2] mm: fix NULL ptr dereference in move_pagesSasha Levin
[New]"i8042: Can't reactivate AUX port" after s2ram on 3.4-rc2Mikko Vinni
Re: [PATCH V4 2/2] staging: iio: add driver for isl29028Laxman Dewangan
Re: [PATCH V4 2/2] staging: iio: add driver for isl29028Laxman Dewangan
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewFelipe Contreras
[New][PATCH v2 00/16] KVM: MMU: fast page faultXiao Guangrong
Re: [PATCH V4 2/2] staging: iio: add driver for isl29028Jonathan Cameron
[PATCH v2 01/16] KVM: MMU: cleanup __direct_mapXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 02/16] KVM: MMU: introduce mmu_spte_establishXiao Guangrong
[New][GIT PULL] x86 microcode fix for 3.4Borislav Petkov
[PATCH v2 03/16] KVM: MMU: properly assert spte on rmap walking pathXiao Guangrong
Re: [PATCH 11/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - refactor reading object ...Daniel Kurtz
[PATCH v2 04/16] KVM: MMU: return bool in __rmap_write_protectXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 05/16] KVM: MMU: abstract spte write-protectXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 06/16] KVM: VMX: export PFEC.P bit on eptXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 07/16] KVM: MMU: introduce for_each_pte_list_spteXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 08/16] KVM: MMU: store more bits in rmapXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 09/16] KVM: MMU: fast mmu_need_write_protect path for ha ...Xiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 10/16] KVM: MMU: fask check whether page is writableXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 11/16] KVM: MMU: introduce SPTE_ALLOW_WRITE bitXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 12/16] KVM: MMU: introduce SPTE_WRITE_PROTECT bitXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 13/16] KVM: MMU: break sptes write-protect if gfn is wri ...Xiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 14/16] KVM: MMU: fast path of handling guest page faultXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 15/16] KVM: MMU: trace fast page faultXiao Guangrong
[PATCH v2 16/16] KVM: MMU: fix kvm_mmu_pagetable_walk tracepointXiao Guangrong
Re: [PATCH v9 3/4] drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-at91.c: add new driverHubert Feurstein
Re: [PATCH 08/13] KVM: MMU: fask check whether page is writableXiao Guangrong
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewFelipe Contreras
Re: [PATCH 1/3] kconfig: fix IS_ENABLED to not require all options ...(Dick Streefland)
Re: [PATCH 6/6] tilegx network driver: initial supportArnd Bergmann
Re: [PATCH v6 2/3] x86/platform: TS-5500 basic platform supportThomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH v9 3/4] drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-at91.c: add new driverFelipe Balbi
[New][PATCH V5 0/2] staging: iio: add isl29028 driverLaxman Dewangan
[PATCH V5 1/2] staging: iio: add channel info for sampling frequencyLaxman Dewangan
[PATCH V5 2/2] staging: iio: add driver for isl29028Laxman Dewangan
Re: [PATCH v5 5/5] tools: Connect to the kernel build systemBorislav Petkov
[New][PATCH] regulator: core: Add checking set_mode callback in regulat ...Axel Lin
Re: [PATCH V5 1/2] staging: iio: add channel info for sampling fre ...Jonathan Cameron
[New]Enabling multiple gadgets on top of composite driverBhupesh SHARMA
Re: [PATCH V5 2/2] staging: iio: add driver for isl29028Jonathan Cameron
[New][PATCH RT] rcu: Fix build breakJohn Kacur
Re: Enabling multiple gadgets on top of composite driverFelipe Balbi
Re: tty, hvc, xen: leak? dead code? everything is fine?Stefano Stabellini
Re: [PATCH 11/16 v2] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - refactor reading object ..."Henrik Rydberg"
Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] i2c/of: Populate multiplexed i2c busses from th ...Lars-Peter Clausen
Re: irq_domain fixes for v3.4-rc2Andreas Schwab
[New][PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from getattr callJeff Layton
[New][PATCH v6 00/18] Introduce a led trigger for CPU activity and cons ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 01/18] led-triggers: create a trigger for CPU activityBryan Wu
[PATCH 02/18] ARM: at91: convert old leds drivers to gpio_led and ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 03/18] ARM: mach-realview and mach-versatile: retire custom ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 04/18] ARM: mach-ks8695: remove leds driver, since nobody u ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 05/18] ARM: mach-shark: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 06/18] ARM: mach-orion5x: convert custom LED code to gpio_l ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 07/18] ARM: mach-integrator: move CM_CTRL to header file fo ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 08/18] ARM: mach-integrator: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 09/18] ARM: mach-clps711x: retire custom LED code of P720T ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 10/18] ARM: mach-ebsa110: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 11/18] ARM: mach-footbridge: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 12/18] char: nwflash: remove old led event codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 13/18] ARM: mach-pxa: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
Re: [PATCH 01/18] led-triggers: create a trigger for CPU activityBryan Wu
[PATCH 14/18] ARM: plat-samsung: remove including old leds event A ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 15/18] ARM: mach-pnx4008: remove including old leds event A ...Bryan Wu
[PATCH 16/18] ARM: mach-omap1: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 17/18] ARM: mach-sa1100: retire custom LED codeBryan Wu
[PATCH 18/18] ARM: use new LEDS CPU trigger stub to replace old oneBryan Wu
[New][Updated PATCH 3/3] tracing: Provide trace events interface for up ...Srikar Dronamraju
[New]Mr.Jackson WhiteMr Jackson White
Re: [PATCH V3 2/2] gpio: add STA2X11 GPIO blockAlessandro Rubini
[PATCH] i2c-at91: fix data-loss issueHubert Feurstein
[PATCH 2/2] drm/i915/intel_i2c: reduce verbosity of some messagesDaniel Kurtz
[New][PATCH 1/2] drm/i915/intel_i2c: handle zero-length readsDaniel Kurtz
Re: [PATCH 4/8 v7] drm/i915/intel_i2c: use WAIT cycle, not STOPDaniel Kurtz
Re: [PATCH 1/3] perf, tool: Force guest machine definition optionJiri Olsa
Re: suspicious RCU usage warnings in 3.3.0mroos@linux ...
Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 12Alan Cox
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Jim Rees
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Jeff Layton
[New][ANNOUNCE] 3.4-rc2-rt4Thomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH 1/3] perf, tool: Force guest machine definition optionDavid Ahern
Re: [PATCH 1/2] drm/i915/intel_i2c: handle zero-length readsChris Wilson
Re: [PATCH 1/2] drm/i915/intel_i2c: handle zero-length readsChris Wilson
Re: [PATCH V3 2/2] gpio: add STA2X11 GPIO blockLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH] mfd: Sort Kconfig entries for mfd driversLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH] pinctrl: implement devm_pinctrl_get()/put()Linus Walleij
Re: [PATCH] pinctrl: tegra: refactor probe handlingLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH 1/3] perf, tool: Force guest machine definition optionJiri Olsa
Re: [PATCH 1/2] pinctrl: ifdef CONFIG_DEBUG_FS cleanupLinus Walleij
Re: [PATCH v3] Input: Elan HID-I2C device driverJiri Kosina
[New]Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Josh Boyer
Re: [PATCH 2/2] pinctrl: allow pctldevs to decode pin config in de ...Linus Walleij
Re: [PATCH] pinctrl: tegra: debugfs enhancementsLinus Walleij
Re: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the mmc treeNicolas Ferre
Re: Patch "USB: serial: mos7840: Supported MCS7810 device"Alan Cox
Re: [PATCH] rtc: tegra: cleanup probe/remove routinesHannu Heikkinen
Re: [PATCH] HID: hid-lg4ff: Add support for G27 LEDsJiri Kosina
Re: [PATCH 2/2] drm/i915/intel_i2c: reduce verbosity of some messagesDaniel Vetter
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
[New]Our Dedicated Server Prices Help Your Bottom Lineboris@dedicate ...
Re: Need help to understand and develop the device driversSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH v3 00/11] firewire-sbp-target: FireWire SBP-2 SCSI targetChris Boot
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Josh Boyer
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH 1/8] blkcg: kill blkio_list and replace blkio_list_lock ...Vivek Goyal
[New][PATCH] regulator: core: Fix getting input_uV when supplied by ano ...Axel Lin
Re: suspicious RCU usage warnings in 3.3.0"Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH][GIT PULL][v3.4] tracing: Fix build breakage without CO ...Steven Rostedt
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Josh Boyer
[New][PATCH v2 1/2] mfd: da9052: add device-tree support for i2c driver"Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)"
[PATCH v2 2/2] regulator: da9052: add device tree support"Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)"
[New][patch] c/r: ipc: uninitialized variable in compat_do_msg_fill()Dan Carpenter
[New][GIT PULL] Btrfs updatesChris Mason
[New][patch] w1: w1_ds28e04: unlock on error path in w1_f1C_write_pio()Dan Carpenter
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH v3] Add security.* XATTR support for the UBIFSStephen Smalley
Re: [PATCH] printk: support structured and multi-facility log messagesStijn Devriendt
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewStefan Richter
[New][PATCH 1/1] Add bluetooth support for Foxconn - Hon Hai bluetooth ...Steven Harms
Re: [PATCH 2/2] mm: fix NULL ptr dereference in move_pagesChristoph Lameter
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewStefan Richter
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Josh Boyer
[PATCH 2/4] mm: vmalloc: export find_vm_area() functionMarek Szyprowski
[New][PATCH 0/4] ARM: replace custom consistent dma region with vmallocMarek Szyprowski
[PATCH 4/4] ARM: remove consistent dma region and use common vmall ...Marek Szyprowski
[PATCH 3/4] mm: vmalloc: add VM_DMA flag to indicate areas used by ...Marek Szyprowski
[PATCH 1/4] mm: vmalloc: use const void * for caller argumentMarek Szyprowski
[New][PATCH] hfsplus: Fix bless ioctl when used with hardlinksMatthew Garrett
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Add TI EMIF SDRAM controller driverMark Salter
Re: [PATCH 1/3] perf, tool: Force guest machine definition optionDavid Ahern
RE: semaphore and mutex in current Linux kernel (3.2.2)"Chen, Dennis (SRDC SW)"
Re: [PATCH] [trivial] qla2xxx: Fix typo in qla2xxx filesChad Dupuis
Re: [RFC] enable FUA support in libataJeff Garzik
[New][PATCH v2 v2 0/4] do not use s_dirt in FAT FSArtem Bityutskiy
[PATCH v2 2/4] fat: introduce mark_fsinfo_dirty helperArtem Bityutskiy
[PATCH v2 3/4] fat: mark superblock as dirty less oftenArtem Bityutskiy
[PATCH v2 4/4] fat: switch to fsinfo_inodeArtem Bityutskiy
[PATCH v2 1/4] fat: introduce special inode for managing the FSINF ...Artem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Add support 2 SATA ports for Maui and change filen ...Jeff Garzik
Re: Patch "USB: serial: mos7840: Supported MCS7810 device"'Greg KH'
Re: [PATCH 0/5] ACPI: Add _OST support for ACPI hotplugJiang Liu
Re: [PATCH 00/13] KVM: MMU: fast page faultTakuya Yoshikawa
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] mfd: da9052: add device-tree support for i2c driverMark Brown
[New][PATCH] [trivial] net: Fix spelling typo in netMasanari Iida
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemAlan Stern
[New]RE: [PATCH] efi: Avoid sysfs spew on reboot and panicSeiji Aguchi
Re: [PATCH] ARM: i.mx35 increase dma consistent region sizeSascha Hauer
[New][RFC] workqueue: do a sanity check on new workDan Carpenter
Re: suspicious RCU usage warnings in 3.3.0David Miller
Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] regulator: da9052: add device tree supportMark Brown
Re: [PATCH 01/18] led-triggers: create a trigger for CPU activityTim Gardner
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemJohannes Stezenbach
Re: [PATCH 1/2] net: In unregister_netdevice_notifier unregister t ...David Miller
Re: [PATCH 2/2] phonet: Sort out initiailziation and cleanup code.David Miller
Re: [PATCH]Fix misplaces parenthesis in virtio_net.cDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH] net/key/af_key.c: add missing kfree_skbDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH V2] jffs2: Fix lock acquisition order bug in gc pathArtem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH] ARM: i.mx35 increase dma consistent region sizeGuennadi Liakhovetski
[New][PATCH] [trivial] Fix typo in various Kconfig fileMasanari Iida
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemAlan Stern
Re: [PATCH 7/8] blkcg: implement per-queue policy activationVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH 7/8] blkcg: implement per-queue policy activationVivek Goyal
Re: [RFC] enable FUA support in libataZheng Liu
[New][GIT PULL] hwmon fixes for 3.4-rc3Guenter Roeck
Re: [PATCH 0/5] ACPI: Add _OST support for ACPI hotplugShuah Khan
[New]pata_cs5536: DMI detection of broken PCsChristian Gmeiner
Re: [PATCH 15/17] mtd: mark const init data with __initconst inste ...Artem Bityutskiy
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Jeff Layton
Re: pata_cs5536: DMI detection of broken PCsAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH 5/8] blkcg: make sure blkg_lookup() returns %NULL if @q ...Vivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH] pinctrl: tegra: debugfs enhancementsStephen Warren
Re: [PATCH] ia64: populate the cmpxchg header with appropriate codeTony Luck
Re: [PATCH 0/5] ACPI: Add _OST support for ACPI hotplugToshi Kani
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Steve Dickson
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
[New][PATCH 1/3] pinctrl: pinctrl-imx: add imx pinctrl core driverDong Aisheng
[PATCH 3/3] ARM: imx6q: switch to use pinctrl driverDong Aisheng
[PATCH 2/3] pinctrl: pinctrl-imx: add imx6q pinctrl driverDong Aisheng
Re: [PATCH] Bluetooth: btusb: Add vendor specific ID (0489 e042) f ...Manoj Iyer
Re: [PATCH] rtc: add support for Freescale SNVS RTC"Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)"
Re: [PATCH 2/2] gpio/MIPS/OCTEON: Add a driver for OCTEON's on-chi ...David Daney
Re: [PATCH v3] Input: Elan HID-I2C device driver"Henrik Rydberg"
Re: [PATCH 0/3] RESEND Aureal special HID driverJiri Kosina
Re: suspicious RCU usage warnings in 3.3.0"Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [PATCH V3 2/2] gpio: add STA2X11 GPIO blockLinus Walleij
Re: [RFC] workqueue: do a sanity check on new workTejun Heo
[New]Linux 3.0.28Greg KH
Re: Linux 3.0.28Greg KH
[New][PATCH V2] pinctrl: implement devm_pinctrl_get()/put()Stephen Warren
[New]Linux 3.2.15Greg KH
[New][PATCH V2] pinctrl: allow pctldevs to decode pin config in debugfsStephen Warren
Re: Linux 3.2.15Greg KH
[New]Linux 3.3.2Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] Input: serio_raw - ensure we don't block in non-blocki ...David Herrmann
Re: Linux 3.3.2Greg KH
Re: [PATCH 1/8] blkcg: kill blkio_list and replace blkio_list_lock ...Tejun Heo
Re: sky2: in free_buffers() do proper checks before call of rx_clean()David Miller
Re: [PATCH] rtc: tegra: cleanup probe/remove routinesStephen Warren
Re: [PATCH 12/37] atl1c: restore max-read-request-size in Device C ...Ben Hutchings
Re: [PATCH 5/8] perf, tool: Separate 'mem:' event scanner bitsRobert Richter
Re: [PATCH] mtd: use module_pci_driverArtem Bityutskiy
[New][GIT PULL] fbdev fixes for 3.4Florian Tobias Schandinat
Re: [PATCH 5/8] blkcg: make sure blkg_lookup() returns %NULL if @q ...Tejun Heo
Re: [PATCH] skbuff: struct ubuf_info callback type safetyDavid Miller
Re: sky2: in free_buffers() do proper checks before call of rx_clean()Stephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Jeff Layton
Re: [PATCH 4/4] net: Remove redundant spi driver bus initializationDavid Miller
[New][PATCH linux-next 0/1] ath6k: Normalize use of FW_DIRTim Gardner
[PATCH linux-next 1/1] ath6k: Normalize use of FW_DIRTim Gardner
Re: [PATCH 5/8] blkcg: make sure blkg_lookup() returns %NULL if @q ...Vivek Goyal
Re: sky2: in free_buffers() do proper checks before call of rx_clean()Stephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH 5/8] blkcg: make sure blkg_lookup() returns %NULL if @q ...Tejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 1/3] NET: pc300, move to staging as it is brokenDavid Miller
Re: [net-next V7 PATCH] virtio-net: send gratuitous packets when n ...David Miller
Re: [PATCH 1/3] NET: pc300, move to staging as it is brokenGreg KH
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemJohannes Stezenbach
Re: [ 011/108] powerpc/usb: fix bug of kernel hang when initializi ...Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] 8139cp: set intr mask after its handler is registeredDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Peter Staubach
[New][PATCH] smb347_charger: Cleanup power supply registration code in ...Ramakrishna Pallala
[New][tip:perf/core] perf top: Add intel_idle to the skip listtip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf annotate: Fix hist decaytip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[tip:perf/core] perf hists: Catch and handle out-of-date hist ent ...tip-bot for David Miller
[tip:perf/core] perf hists browser: Fix NULL deref in hists brows ...tip-bot for Jiri Olsa
[New][tip:perf/core] perf annotate: Validate addr in symbol__inc_addr_ ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf ui browser: Return the current color when se ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf annotate: Allow printing objdump line addr i ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Re: [PATCH V3 1/1] dt: add of_get_child_count helper functionDong Aisheng
[New][tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Allow toggling addr off ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Josh Boyer
[New][GIT PULL] msm fixes for 3.4rcDavid Brown
[New][tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Move callq handling to ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Add list based search f ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New]3.4-rc2: Possible memory leak in __register_sysctl_table()Larry Finger
[New][tip:perf/core] perf annotate browser: Initial support for naviga ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf report: Correct display of samples and event ...tip-bot for Ashay Rane
[New][tip:perf/core] perf annotate browser: string search: /?ntip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[tip:perf/core] perf tools: Ignore auto-generated bison/flex filestip-bot for Namhyung Kim
Re: [PATCH 7/8] blkcg: implement per-queue policy activationVivek Goyal
[tip:perf/urgent] perf kvm: Finding struct machine fails for PERF ..."tip-bot for Nikunj A. Dadhania"
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemAlan Stern
[tip:perf/core] tools: Add Makefile.includetip-bot for Borislav Petkov
[tip:perf/core] tools: Cleanup EXTRA_WARNINGStip-bot for Borislav Petkov
[New][GIT PULL] SPI bug fixes needed on v3.4-rc2Grant Likely
Re: [PATCH 7/8] blkcg: implement per-queue policy activationTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 1/3] pinctrl: pinctrl-imx: add imx pinctrl core driverDong Aisheng
[tip:perf/core] tools: Add a toplevel Makefiletip-bot for Borislav Petkov
[tip:perf/core] tools: Connect to the kernel build systemtip-bot for Borislav Petkov
[tip:perf/core] tools: Add a help targettip-bot for Borislav Petkov
[tip:perf/core] perf tools: Fix parsers' rules to dependenciestip-bot for Jiri Olsa
[New][GIT PULL] gpio bug fixes on top of v3.4-rc2Grant Likely
[tip:perf/core] perf annotate: Fix a build errortip-bot for Namhyung Kim
Re: [PATCH] pidns: reboot_pid_ns: use SEND_SIG_FORCED instead of f ...Serge Hallyn
[New][tip:perf/core] perf tools: Move UI bits to tools/perf/ ui directorytip-bot for Namhyung Kim
[New][PATCH] xen: always set the sched clock as unstableDavid Vrabel
[New][tip:perf/core] perf tools: Move GTK+ bits to tools/perf/ui/ gtk d ...tip-bot for Namhyung Kim
[tip:perf/core] perf stat: Declare some references statictip-bot for Robert Richter
[tip:perf/core] perf tools: Fix thread map that is type pid_ttip-bot for Robert Richter
[tip:perf/core] perf record: Use sw counter only if hw pmu is not ...tip-bot for Robert Richter
[New]suspected regression in 3.0.28 - applications having problems bind ...Nikola Ciprich
Re: [tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Allow toggling addr ...Linus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Add bluetooth support for Foxconn - Hon Hai blueto ...Marcel Holtmann
Re: [tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Allow toggling addr ...Linus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH] xen: always set the sched clock as unstableSheng Yang
Re: [PATCH 0/5] ACPI: Add _OST support for ACPI hotplugShuah Khan
Re: [PATCH 4/4] ARM: remove consistent dma region and use common v ...Russell King - ARM Linux
Re: [PATCH] xen: always set the sched clock as unstableDavid Vrabel
Re: [PATCH RFC] rcu: Limit GP initialization to CPUs that have bee ..."Paul E. McKenney"
Re: semaphore and mutex in current Linux kernel (3.2.2)"Paul E. McKenney"
[New][PATCH 1/1] Add Foxconn / Hon Hai IDs for btusb moduleSteven Harms
[New][PATCH] 9p: disconnect channel when PCI device is removedSasha Levin
Re: stuck in megaraid_sas.c megasas_adp_reset_gen2Thomas Fjellstrom
Re: suspected regression in 3.0.28 - applications having problems ...Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
Re: [RFC] workqueue: do a sanity check on new workDan Carpenter
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemJohannes Stezenbach
Re: [PATCH v6 3/3] gpio: TS-5500 GPIO supportMark Brown
[patch v2] workqueue: change BUG_ON() to WARN_ON()Dan Carpenter
Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] netdev/of/phy: MDIO bus multiplexer support.Andy Fleming
Re: [ath9k-devel] [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewPeter Stuge
[New][PATCH v2] Use BIOS Keyboard variable to set Numlock"Joshua C."
Re: suspected regression in 3.0.28 - applications having problems ...Nikola Ciprich
Re: [PATCH] mm: extend prefault helpers to fault in more than PAGE ...Geert Uytterhoeven
Re: [linux-pm] "i8042: Can't reactivate AUX port" after s2ram on 3 ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New][GIT PULL] system.h fixups for less common archPaul Gortmaker
Re: Thinkpad hda regression in 3.3Takashi Iwai
[New][PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineLubos Lunak
[New][patch] leds-lp5523: BUG() in error handling in probe()Dan Carpenter
[New][GIT] SparcDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH] pidns: reboot_pid_ns: use SEND_SIG_FORCED instead of f ...Oleg Nesterov
Re: [PATCH] pidns: reboot_pid_ns: use SEND_SIG_FORCED instead of f ...Serge Hallyn
Re: [RFC PATCH] PCIe: Add PCIe runtime D3cold support"Rafael J. Wysocki"
[PATCH resend] x86: memtest: WARN if bad RAM foundJonathan Nieder
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineLinus Torvalds
Re: ehci dynamic debug problemAlan Stern
Re: [GIT] SparcLinus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] netdev/of/phy: MDIO bus multiplexer support.David Daney
Re: [linux-pm] "i8042: Can't reactivate AUX port" after s2ram on 3 ...Mikko Vinni
[New][PATCH][GIT PULL][v3.5] sched_rt: Avoid unnecessary dequeue and en ...Steven Rostedt
[New][PATCHSET] block: per-queue policy activation, take#2Tejun Heo
[PATCH 02/11] blkcg: kill blkio_list and replace blkio_list_lock w ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH 05/11] blkcg: make blkg_conf_prep() take @pol and return wi ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH 08/11] blkcg: add request_queue->root_blkgTejun Heo
[PATCH 10/11] blkcg: drop stuff unused after per-queue policy acti ...Tejun Heo
Re: [GIT] SparcDavid Miller
[PATCH 11/11] blkcg: shoot down blkgs if all policies are deactivatedTejun Heo
[PATCH 09/11] blkcg: implement per-queue policy activationTejun Heo
[PATCH 06/11] blkcg: make sure blkg_lookup() returns %NULL if @q i ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
[PATCH 04/11] blkcg: remove static policy ID enumsTejun Heo
[PATCH 03/11] blkcg: use @pol instead of @plid in update_root_blkg ...Tejun Heo
[PATCH 01/11] cfq: fix build breakage & warningsTejun Heo
Re: ANN: libseccompPaul Moore
Re: [linux-pm] "i8042: Can't reactivate AUX port" after s2ram on 3 ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH] rtc: add support for Freescale SNVS RTCSascha Hauer
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH v6 2/3] x86/platform: TS-5500 basic platform supportVivien Didelot
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
Re: [linux-pm] "i8042: Can't reactivate AUX port" after s2ram on 3 ...Mikko Vinni
Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.4-rc2-rt4Frank Rowand
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineArnd Bergmann
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
[New][PATCH] slub: don't create a copy of the name string in kmem_cache ...Glauber Costa
Re: [PATCH] netfilter: ipvs: Verify that IP_VS protocol has been r ...Julian Anastasov
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH 01/26] Bluetooth: btmrvl_sdio: remove pointless conditi ...Gustavo Padovan
Re: [PATCH 07/11] blkcg: make request_queue bypassing on allocationTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineLubos Lunak
Re: [PATCH] Bluetooth: btusb: Add vendor specific ID (0a5c:21f4) B ...Gustavo Padovan
Re: [GIT] SparcSam Ravnborg
[PATCH UPDATED 06/11] blkcg: make sure blkg_lookup() returns %NULL ...Tejun Heo
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #definePeter Seebach
Re: [PATCH] i2c-at91: fix data-loss issueRyan Mallon
Re: [PATCH] NET5501: Change active_low to 0 for LED driver.Bjarke Istrup Pedersen
Re: [PATCH 00/13] common clk framework misc fixes"Turquette, Mike"
Re: [PATCH 01/13] clk: core: correct clk_set_rate kerneldoc"Turquette, Mike"
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineLinus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH] NET5501: Change active_low to 0 for LED driver.Philip Prindeville
Re: [PATCH 02/13] clk: core: remove dead code paths"Turquette, Mike"
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Add Foxconn / Hon Hai IDs for btusb moduleGustavo Padovan
Re: [PATCH] NET5501: Change active_low to 0 for LED driver.Bjarke Istrup Pedersen
[PATCH RESEND v3 4/8] wdt: Device tree support for pnx4008-wdtRoland Stigge
[PATCH RESEND v3 8/8] i2c: Add device tree support to i2c-pnx.cRoland Stigge
[PATCH RESEND v3 2/8] rtc: Add device tree support for LPC32xxRoland Stigge
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewFelipe Contreras
[PATCH RESEND v3 3/8] net: Add device tree support to LPC32xxRoland Stigge
[PATCH RESEND v3 6/8] i2c-pnx.c: Use resources in platformsRoland Stigge
[PATCH RESEND v3 7/8] i2c-pnx.c: Remove duplicated i2c.hRoland Stigge
[New][PATCH RESEND v3 1/8] iio: Add device tree support to LPC32xx ADCRoland Stigge
[PATCH RESEND v3 5/8] i2c-pnx.c: Fix suspendRoland Stigge
[New]consultacarlos
[New][PATCH v4] gpio: Device tree support for LPC32xxRoland Stigge
[New][PATCH RESEND v3 0/8] arm: lpc32xx: Device tree supportRoland Stigge
Re: [PATCH v2] i2c: tegra: Add delay before reset the controllerStephen Warren
[New][PATCH] Documentation: remove 'linux' from dontdiff fileH Hartley Sweeten
Re: [ath9k-devel] [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewFelipe Contreras
Re: [PATCH] mpi: Avoid using freed pointer in mpi_lshift_limbs()Jesper Juhl
[New][PATCH] slab/mempolicy: always use local policy from interrupt contextAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Jeff Layton
Re: [PATCH] Documentation: remove 'linux' from dontdiff filerichard -rw- weinberger
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewJonathan Nieder
RE: [PATCH] Documentation: remove 'linux' from dontdiff fileH Hartley Sweeten
Re: [PATCH] Documentation: remove 'linux' from dontdiff filerichard -rw- weinberger
Re: [ 00/78] 3.3.2-stable reviewFelipe Contreras
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineLubos Lunak
Re: [PATCH] NET5501: Change active_low to 0 for LED driver.Philip Prindeville
Re: [PATCH 1/2] net: In unregister_netdevice_notifier unregister t ...(Eric W. Biederman)
[New][PATCH 1/2] drm/nouveau: Add lock on drm_helper_resume_force_modePeter Huewe
[PATCH 2/2] drm/radeon: Add lock on drm_helper_resume_force_modePeter Huewe
[New][PATCH] gpiolib: quiet gpiochip_add boot message noiseH Hartley Sweeten
Re: [PATCH] NET5501: Change active_low to 0 for LED driver.Bjarke Istrup Pedersen
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] do not redefine userspace's NULL #defineLinus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH 04/37] atl1c: remove VPD registerDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH] mpi: Avoid using freed pointer in mpi_lshift_limbs()James Morris
Re: [PATCH v6 1/3] hwmon: Maxim MAX197 supportGuenter Roeck
Re: [PATCH 1/2] drm/nouveau: Add lock on drm_helper_resume_force_modeJonathan Nieder
Re: [tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Allow toggling addr ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Re: [PATCH 1/2] drm/nouveau: Add lock on drm_helper_resume_force_modePeter Hwe
Re: [tip:perf/core] perf ui annotate browser: Allow toggling addr ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][PATCH 0/2][RFC] Volatile Ranges (v7)John Stultz
[PATCH 1/2] [RFC] Range tree implementationJohn Stultz
[PATCH 2/2] [RFC] fadvise: Add _VOLATILE,_ISVOLATILE, and _NONVOLA ...John Stultz
Re: [PATCH] perf/probe: Provide perf interface for uprobesArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][PATCH RFC/RFT] regulator: core: Support setting suspend_[mode|vol ...Axel Lin
Re: [PATCH RFC] vfs: make fstatat retry on ESTALE errors from geta ...Trond Myklebust
Re: [PATCH v3 00/11] firewire-sbp-target: FireWire SBP-2 SCSI target"Nicholas A. Bellinger"
Re: [PATCH] kvm: dont clear TMR on EOIMarcelo Tosatti
Re: [PATCH v18 01/15] Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent exe ...James Morris
Re: [PATCH v2 04/16] KVM: MMU: return bool in __rmap_write_protectTakuya Yoshikawa
[New][PATCH v4 0/3] task_work_add (was: task_work_queue)Oleg Nesterov
[PATCH v4 2/3] genirq: reimplement exit_irq_thread() hook via task ...Oleg Nesterov
[PATCH v4 3/3] cred: change keyctl_session_to_parent() to use task ...Oleg Nesterov
[PATCH v4 1/3] task_work_add: generic process-context callbacksOleg Nesterov
Re: [PATCH v2 03/16] KVM: MMU: properly assert spte on rmap walkin ...Takuya Yoshikawa
Re: [PATCH v2 05/16] KVM: MMU: abstract spte write-protectTakuya Yoshikawa
Re: [PATCH v4 0/3] task_work_add (was: task_work_queue)Linus Torvalds
[New]osd_req_encode_op() breakage?Al Viro
Re: [PATCH v4 1/3] task_work_add: generic process-context callbacksLinus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH v2 07/16] KVM: MMU: introduce for_each_pte_list_spteTakuya Yoshikawa
[New]Regression: bcma: early boot crash on BCM4716 w/ 3.4-rc2+ (bisected)Nick Bowler
Re: ANN: libseccompHenrique de Moraes Holschuh
Re: [PATCH v2 10/16] KVM: MMU: fask check whether page is writableTakuya Yoshikawa
Re: [PATCH v4 1/3] task_work_add: generic process-context callbacksOleg Nesterov
Re: [PATCH v18 01/15] Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent exe ...Will Drewry
Re: [PATCH v4 0/3] task_work_add (was: task_work_queue)Oleg Nesterov
Re: [PATCH v2 00/16] KVM: MMU: fast page faultTakuya Yoshikawa
Re: [PATCH v4 1/3] task_work_add: generic process-context callbacksOleg Nesterov
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.367 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans