    SubjectRe: stuck in megaraid_sas.c megasas_adp_reset_gen2
    Date
    On Thu Apr 12, 2012, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
    > On Thu Apr 12, 2012, adam radford wrote:
    > > On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Thomas Fjellstrom <thomas@fjellstrom.ca>
    >
    > wrote:
    > > > megasas: [55] waiting for 1 commands to complete
    > > > megasas: [175] waiting for 1 commands to complete
    > >
    > > You still aren't getting interrupts from the card. Can you re-try
    > > with megaraid_sas module parameter msix_disable ?
    > > If that doesn't work, contact LSI support and tell them which
    > > motherboard, any PCIe bridges, risers, etc you have.
    >
    > No luck darn it. with either card.

    I've been talking to LSI support for the past few days. So far they are
    unwilling to support my current use case, or fix their INT19 firmware bug (which
    they have acknowledged).

    I just hope there aren't any more serious bugs like this in their firmware.
    It's looking pretty scary. If they let this bug live for years, imagine what
    other bugs might lurk. I may have to avoid LSI completely in the future, even
    on real server systems.

    --
    Thomas Fjellstrom
    thomas@fjellstrom.ca

      Last update: 2012-04-13 20:53    [W:0.021 / U:0.764 seconds]