> From: Linus Torvalds <>
> We're going slow and easy, and the plan is to not only keep me sane
> in the midst of all the diapers, but I'll also at the same time
> take the opportunity to actually enforce the feature-freeze. You've
> known about it for a long time, _tough_.
> Feature freeze is one thing, but totally ignoring all of the critical
> networking bug fixes I tried to merge to you is yet another...

And the typo in mm/vmscan.c is still there, so the pagecache
maximum memory quotum still doesn't work.
And documentation updates really shouldn't be ignored because
of the feature freeze...

| Linux: - LinuxHQ MM-patches page | Scouting webmaster |
| - kswapd ask-him & complain-to guy | Vries cubscout leader |
| | <> |

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.235 / U:0.108 seconds]