    SubjectQuake2 and 2.1.98
    First I want to say that it seems like the IDE problem(system lookup) that
    I had with earlier dev. kernel is fixed(2.1.9[67]).
    I have a problem when I want to play Quake2 with 2.1.98. I get this error
    ------- sound initialization -------
    Cmd_AddCommand: play already defined
    Cmd_AddCommand: stopsound already defined
    Cmd_AddCommand: soundlist already defined
    Cmd_AddCommand: soundinfo already defined
    /dev/dsp: Bad file number
    Could not reset /dev/dsp
    ------- Server Initialization -------
    0 entities inhibited
    0 teams with 0 entities

    The game works fine but I don't have sound. The sound card is configured
    right because it is working with other software. I don't have the problem
    with 2.0.33. Is there a way how I can fix it in 2.1.98?

    Dominik Weis

    Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you
    lose your job. These economic downturns are very difficult to predict,
    but sophisticated econometric modeling houses like Data Resources and
    Chase Econometrics have successfully predicted 14 of the last 3

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.017 / U:4.624 seconds]