SubjectRe: List 'linux-dvb' closed to public posts
For the bridge list, I just setup the list up so all non-subscriber messages
have to be approved by the list maintainer. This adds a slight delay until
I get a round to approving the message; but seems like a fair compromise
to keep everyone else from reading the spam.

After the first message, I also put the person on the "approved senders"
list so the discussion can continue unhindered.

Also, listing just a mailing list (with no human) contact seems pretty
vague.

--
Stephen Hemminger mailto:shemminger@osdl.org
Open Source Development Lab http://developer.osdl.org/shemminger