SubjectRe: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers
At 21:23 07/03/02, Andrew Morton wrote:
>It'd be nicer if the web interface was more up-to-date, but I am told
>that's a person thing, not a tool thing.

Perhaps it could be made a tool thing though. If a cron job could be setup
on Linus' master bk repository to do periodic pushes to the web interface
or the other way round, if Larry would be given access to Linus' master
repository so he can setup periodic pulls to bkbits.net web repository it
would become a tool thing, no?

Anton - only starting to use bitkeeper but already signed onto the bk fan
club (-:

--
"I've not lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere." - Unknown
Linux NTFS Maintainer / WWW: http://linux-ntfs.sf.net/