    Subjectperf offcore patchkit for merge
    Date
    This is the latest version of the perf offcore / extra regs
    patchkit. I addressed all earlier comments I believe and
    this should be ready for merge now.

    - Allocating multiple registers is supported now
    - I kept the percore allocation because the manual
    kmalloc method turned out to be more complicated and
    alloc_percpu() really already did what I wanted.
    However I switched to using the CPU notifier to set up the
    topology for hotplug, together with a bugfix to make sure
    x86 sets up the topology before calling it.
    - A few other improvements.

    -Andi

      Last update: 2010-11-18 11:49    [W:0.019 / U:124.976 seconds]