lkml.org
[lkml] [2008] [Jan] [11] [last100]
/

11 Jan 2008

Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properlyJames Bottomley
[New]Re: Is it possible to change IRQ for certain device?Robert Hancock
Re: More breakage in native_rdtsc out of line in git-x86"Cyrill Gorcunov"
Re: regression: 100% io-wait with 2.6.24-rcXFengguang Wu
Re: [PATCH] bsg : Add support for io vectors in bsgFUJITA Tomonori
[New]Re: PROBLEM REMAINS: [sata_nv ADMA breaks ATAPI] Crash on accessin ...Robert Hancock
Re: regression: 100% io-wait with 2.6.24-rcXJoerg Platte
[New][PATCH] x86_64 early_idt_handler improvementsRoland McGrath
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA"Bryan Wu"
Re: [PATCH] bluetooth : rfcomm tty BUG_ON() code fixDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH][FIX] Bluetooth: always send explicit hci_ll wake-up acksDavid Miller
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA"Mike Frysinger"
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsKOSAKI Motohiro
[New][PATCH] constify the name passed to platform_device_register_simpleStephen Rothwell
Re: [PATCH] x86_64 early_idt_handler improvementsAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH 001/001] ipv4: enable use of 240/4 address spaceDavid Miller
Re: regression: 100% io-wait with 2.6.24-rcXJoerg Platte
Re: 2.6.24-rc7, intel audio: alsa doesn't say a beepTakashi Iwai
Re: [alsa-devel] PNP_DRIVER_RES_DISABLE breaks swsusp at least wit ...Pierre Ossman
Re: [PATCH] x86_64 early_idt_handler improvementsRoland McGrath
[New][GIT PULL] XFS update for 2.6.24-rc8(Lachlan McIlroy)
Re: CPA patchsetIngo Molnar
[New][x86/mm] vsyscall_fn fault in early startupRoland McGrath
Re: CPA patchsetIngo Molnar
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsKOSAKI Motohiro
Re: [PATCH] x86_64 early_idt_handler improvementsIngo Molnar
Re: [x86/mm] vsyscall_fn fault in early startupIngo Molnar
[PATCH] x86-64: disable the GART early v2Yinghai Lu
Re: [PATCH][RFC] fast file mapping for loopJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH][FIX] Bluetooth: always send explicit hci_ll wake-up acks"Ohad Ben-Cohen"
Re: [PATCH][RFC] fast file mapping for loopMikulas Patocka
Re: [PATCH] ACPI: Add sysfs interface for acpi device wakeupZhang Rui
Re: [PATCH 0 of 2] x86: a couple of misc patches"Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] x86-64: disable the GART early v2Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH 0/7] convert semaphore to mutex in struct classCornelia Huck
[New]PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMKumar Gala
Re: 2.6.24-rc2 libertas_sdio fails to initialize Marvell SD8686Pierre Ossman
Re: [JANITOR PROPOSAL] Switch ioctl functions to ->unlocked_ioctlPavel Machek
Re: [PATCH] x86-64: disable the GART early v2"Yinghai Lu"
[New][PATCH 1/3] constify struct attribute_group uses"Jan Beulich"
[New][PATCH 2/3] constify struct kobj_type's default_attrs"Jan Beulich"
[New][PATCH 3/3] constify struct sysfs_ops"Jan Beulich"
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATAPierre Ossman
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMJiri Slaby
[New]2.6.22.15: kernel processes stuck in D stateCaT
Re: [PATCH 2/3] ptrace_stop: remove the wrong ->group_stop_count b ...Petr Tesarik
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Simple tamper-proof device filesystem.Tetsuo Handa
[New]Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingJiri Slaby
Re: [PATCH 0/7] convert semaphore to mutex in struct class"Dave Young"
[New][PATCH 0/4] __cpuinitconst and __devinitconst"Jan Beulich"
[New][PATCH 1/4] introduce __cpuinitconst"Jan Beulich"
[New][PATCH 2/4] use __cpuinitconst for x86"Jan Beulich"
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 0/5] Version 17, series to add device tree namin ...Jean Delvare
[New][PATCH 3/4] introduce __devinitconst"Jan Beulich"
[New][PATCH 3/4] use __devinitconst on x86"Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] ACPI: Add sysfs interface for acpi device wakeupYi Yang
Re: Splice(): exports for module programmersJens Axboe
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMKumar Gala
[New][PATCH] scripts/mkmakefile: dynamic determination of output directory"Jan Beulich"
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA"Mike Frysinger"
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMJiri Slaby
[New][PATCH, ppc64] improve dedotify()"Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] Don't blatt first element of prv in sg_chain()Jens Axboe
[New][PATCH] make .tracedata a normal part of RODATA()"Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingDaniel Walker
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingJiri Slaby
[New][PATCH] adjust/fix LDT handling for Xen"Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingBernd Petrovitsch
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsnigel@suspend2 ...
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingDaniel Walker
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH 00/16] udf: cleanupChristoph Hellwig
Re: Netperf TCP_RR(loopback) 10% regression in 2.6.24-rc6, compari ..."Zhang, Yanmin"
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingJiri Slaby
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATAPierre Ossman
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingDaniel Walker
Re: [PATCH] adjust/fix LDT handling for XenJiri Slaby
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingJiri Slaby
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] [Coding Style]: fs/ext{3,4}/ext{3,4}_jbd{,2}.cRoel Kluin
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA"Mike Frysinger"
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingDaniel Walker
Re: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 15s! [swapper:0]Thomas Gleixner
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properly"Filippos Papadopoulos"
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATAPierre Ossman
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingBernd Petrovitsch
Re: [PATCH] adjust/fix LDT handling for Xen"Jan Beulich"
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingBernd Petrovitsch
[New]BUG: soft lockup with kernel 2.6.23.12 (x86-64)Timo Jantunen
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA"Bryan Wu"
Re: [2.6 patch] remove CONFIG_EXPERIMENTALRalf Baechle
Re: [BUG][PATCH] fix broken software reset for Malta boardRalf Baechle
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingAndrea Righi
Re: [PATCH] [Coding Style]: fs/ext{3,4}/ext{3,4}_jbd{,2}.cPaul Mundt
[patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsGuillaume Chazarain
Re: [patch 00/19] VM pageout scalability improvementsBalbir Singh
Re: [2.6 patch] remove CONFIG_EXPERIMENTALPaul Mundt
[New][PATCH x86/mm] x86_64 save_i387_ia32 snafuRoland McGrath
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsGuillaume Chazarain
Re: [PATCH x86/mm] x86_64 save_i387_ia32 snafuIngo Molnar
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] [Coding Style]: fs/ext{3,4}/ext{3,4}_jbd{,2}.cRoel Kluin
[New]Query on lock protection in random number driverNikanth Karthikesan
Re: Query on lock protection in random number driverAndi Kleen
Re: Serverworks Oops with the very latest git kernel...Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: [PATCH 001/001] ipv4: enable use of 240/4 address spaceAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingStefan Richter
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATAPierre Ossman
Re: 2.6.22.15: kernel processes stuck in D stateStefan Richter
Re: [PATCH] [Coding Style]: fs/ext{3,4}/ext{3,4}_jbd{,2}.cPaul Mundt
Re: Query on lock protection in random number driverNikanth Karthikesan
Re: CPA patchsetAndi Kleen
Re: CPA patchsetAndi Kleen
Re: 2.6.22.15: kernel processes stuck in D stateCaT
[New][PATCH] Random number driver: make random_ioctl as an unlocked_ioc ...Nikanth Karthikesan
[New][PATCH] Fix fakephp deadlockIan Abbott
Re: [patch 00/19] VM pageout scalability improvementsBalbir Singh
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: allow pipingJiri Slaby
Re: Make the 32 bit Frame Pointer backtracer fall back to traditionalOlaf Dietsche
[New][PATCH 00/21] ide-floppy redux v2Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 03/21] ide-floppy: remove unnecessary ->handler != NULL checkBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 04/21] ide-floppy: cleanup and unify debugging macro callsBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 02/21] ide-floppy: replace ntoh{s,l} and hton{s,l} calls wi ...Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 11/21] ide-floppy: fix comments formattingBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 08/21] ide-floppy: remove struct idefloppy_inquiry_resultBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 10/21] ide-floppy: remove struct idefloppy_mode_parameter_h ...Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 05/21] ide-floppy: remove struct idefloppy_capabilities_pageBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 18/21] ide-floppy: fix error handling in idefloppy_probe()Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 01/21] ide-floppy: convert to generic packet commandsBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 14/21] ide-floppy: mv idefloppy_{should_,}report_errorBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 15/21] ide-floppy: disambiguate function namesBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 09/21] ide-floppy: remove struct idefloppy_request_sense_resultBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 07/21] ide-floppy: remove struct idefloppy_capacity_descriptorBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 06/21] ide-floppy: remove struct idefloppy_flexible_disk_pageBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 20/21] ide-floppy: merge idefloppy_{input,output}_buffersBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 21/21] ide-floppy: remove atomic test_*bit macrosBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 12/21] ide-floppy: factor out ioctl handlers from idefloppy ...Borislav Petkov
[PATCH 19/21] ide-floppy: fix most of the remaining checkpatch.pl ...Borislav Petkov
[New][1/1] w1: remove unused and confusing variable.Evgeniy Polyakov
Re: [PATCH] [MEMSTICK] Initial commit for Sony MemoryStick supportJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Simple tamper-proof device filesystem."Indan Zupancic"
Re: [PATCH] [Coding Style]: fs/ext{3,4}/ext{3,4}_jbd{,2}.cRoel Kluin
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH 001/001] ipv4: enable use of 240/4 address spaceYOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: Query on lock protection in random number driverAndi Kleen
Re: [patch 18/19] account mlocked pagesBalbir Singh
[New][PATCH 16/21] ide-floppy: use an xfer_func_t and io_buf_t typedefs ...Borislav Petkov
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
[New][PATCH 17/21] ide-floppy: include the proper headersBorislav Petkov
[PATCH 2/2] ps3fb: fix deadlock on kexec()Geert Uytterhoeven
[New][PATCH 0/2] ps3fb fixes for 2.6.24Geert Uytterhoeven
[PATCH 1/2] ps3fb: prevent use after free of fb_infoGeert Uytterhoeven
Re: [PATCH 0/5][V2]PCI: x86 MMCONFIG: PreambleTony Camuso
Re: Re: [PATCH]quirks: set 'En' bit of MSI Mapping for devices onH ..."peerchen"
[New]Date of linux-2.4.36 wrongDavid Newall
Re: [PATCH] Random number driver: make random_ioctl as an unlocked ...Matthew Wilcox
Re: hwclock failure in x86.gitIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Simple tamper-proof device filesystem.Tetsuo Handa
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingDavid Newall
[New]Re: [PATCH] Clustering indirect blocks in Ext3Bodo Eggert
Re: (Try #3) [Patch 2/8] MIPS: Remove 'TOPDIR' from MakefilesRalf Baechle
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingPeter Zijlstra
[New]Re: [RFD] Incremental fsckBodo Eggert
Re: [PATCH] Fix private_list handlingJan Kara
Re: [PATCH][RFC] fast file mapping for loopChris Mason
Re: [alsa-devel] PNP_DRIVER_RES_DISABLE breaks swsusp at least wit ...Rene Herman
Re: [linux-kernel] Re: [PATCH] x86: provide a DMI based port 0x80 ..."David P. Reed"
Re: [rfc][patch] reimplement nopfn callers with faultJes Sorensen
Re: [linux-kernel] Re: [PATCH] x86: provide a DMI based port 0x80 ...Alan Cox
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Simple tamper-proof device filesystem.(Lennart Sorensen)
Re: [BISECTED] Re: psmouse.c: GlidePoint at isa0060/serio1/input0 ..."Dmitry Torokhov"
Re: [PATCH] Clustering indirect blocks in Ext3"Abhishek Rai"
Re: [linux-kernel] Re: [PATCH] x86: provide a DMI based port 0x80 ...Rene Herman
Re: questions on NAPI processing latency and dropped network packets"Chris Friesen"
[New]> 100% CPU usageJames Kosin
Re: [PATCH] PM: Acquire device locks on suspend (rev. 3)Alan Stern
Re: [linux-kernel] Re: [PATCH] x86: provide a DMI based port 0x80 ..."David P. Reed"
Re: sata_nv does not function in kernel > 2.6.20.21Alan Cox
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingAndrea Righi
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsDavid Dillow
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsRik van Riel
Re: [patch 00/19] VM pageout scalability improvementsRik van Riel
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMKumar Gala
Re: [patch 10/19] No Reclaim LRU InfrastructureLee Schermerhorn
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsRik van Riel
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsDavid Dillow
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingAndrea Righi
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properlyJames Bottomley
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsRik van Riel
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsLee Schermerhorn
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 0/5] Version 17, series to add device tree naming ..."Jon Smirl"
Re: [PATCH 1/2][RFC][BUG] msync: massive code cleanup of sys_msync()Rik van Riel
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsLee Schermerhorn
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttling"Balbir Singh"
Re: [PROCFS] [NETNS] issue with /proc/net entriesBenjamin Thery
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncingRik van Riel
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 0/5] Version 17, series to add device tree naming ...Jochen Friedrich
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsRik van Riel
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsRik van Riel
[New]Re: The ext3 way of journallingBodo Eggert
[New][PATCH] Add iSCSI iBFT support (v0.4.4)Konrad Rzeszutek
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingAndrea Righi
[RFC] aacraid: driver feature flags?"Salyzyn, Mark"
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properly"Filippos Papadopoulos"
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsIngo Molnar
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMJiri Slaby
Re: Is it possible to change IRQ for certain device?Jan Marek
Re: [RFC, PATCH] watchdog on gpioFlorian Fainelli
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properlyJames Bottomley
Re: (Try #3) [Patch 2/8] MIPS: Remove 'TOPDIR' from MakefilesSam Ravnborg
Re: CPA patchsetdean gaudet
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properlyAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH] Clustering indirect blocks in Ext3Daniel Phillips
[PATCH] checkpatch.pl: show how to read from stdinStefan Richter
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: show how to read from stdinDaniel Walker
Re: [RFC] libusb / in-kernel usb driver criteriaGreg KH
Re: [PATCH] Random number driver: make random_ioctl as an unlocked ...Matt Mackall
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: CPA patchsetArjan van de Ven
RE: [PATCH] usb-serial: Sierra driver - add devices and update dtr"Kevin Lloyd"
Re: [patch] block: fix blktrace timestampsJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH] adjust/fix LDT handling for XenJeremy Fitzhardinge
[New]Assertion failure in journal_next_log_block() at fs/jbd/journal.c: ..."Hanno Bck"
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: show how to read from stdinStefan Richter
Re: [PATCH 001/001] ipv4: enable use of 240/4 address spaceVince Fuller
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properlyJames Bottomley
Re: > 100% CPU usageFrans Pop
Re: [PATCH] checkpatch.pl: show how to read from stdinDaniel Walker
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMGreg KH
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMGreg KH
Re: [patch] split MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATARobin Getz
Re: INITIO scsi driver fails to work properlyChuck Ebbert
Re: [PATCH] dvb/av7110: fix section mismatchSam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] tpm: infineon section mismatchSam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] x86: discover_ebda section mismatchSam Ravnborg
Re: Netperf TCP_RR(loopback) 10% regression in 2.6.24-rc6, compari ...Rick Jones
Re: CPA patchsetdean gaudet
Re: [linux-kernel] Re: [PATCH] x86: provide a DMI based port 0x80 ..."H. Peter Anvin"
[New][PATCH] 8390: split up 8390 with ISA delay and 8390 withoutAlan Cox
[New][PATCH] serverworks: IRQ routing needs no _pAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH][RFC] fast file mapping for loopDaniel Phillips
Re: [RFC/PARTIAL PATCH 0/3] dma: passing "attributes" to dma_map_* ...Grant Grundler
[New][PATCH] x86: Isolate PIC/PIT in/out callsAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH][RFC] fast file mapping for loopJens Axboe
Re: The ext3 way of journalling(Lennart Sorensen)
[New][PATCH] Assign IRQs to HPET TimersBalaji Rao
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncingPeter Staubach
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncingPeter Staubach
[New][PATCH] CRIS v10: Correct do_signal to fix oops and clean up signa ...Jesper Nilsson
Re: Help needed to fix section mismatch warningsSam Ravnborg
[New][PATCH] CRIS: Define __ARCH_WANT_SYS_RT_SIGSUSPEND in unistd.h for ...Jesper Nilsson
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Greg KH
[New][PATCH] CRIS v10: kernel/time.c needs to include linux/vmstat.h to ...Jesper Nilsson
[New][PATCH] CRIS v10: Driver for ds1302 needs to include cris-specific ...Jesper Nilsson
Re: [alsa-devel] PNP_DRIVER_RES_DISABLE breaks swsusp at least wit ...Ondrej Zary
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Arjan van de Ven
[New]Re: [PATCH 00/11] writeback bug fixes and simplificationsMartin Knoblauch
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Greg KH
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 0/5] Version 17, series to add device tree naming ...Jean Delvare
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 1/5] Implement module aliasing for i2c to transla ...Jean Delvare
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Matthew Wilcox
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncing"Anton Salikhmetov"
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Arjan van de Ven
Re: Make the 32 bit Frame Pointer backtracer fall back to traditionalLinus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH 0/4] __cpuinitconst and __devinitconstSam Ravnborg
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Greg KH
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Matthew Wilcox
Re: [patch 05/19] split LRU lists into anon & file setsLee Schermerhorn
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Arjan van de Ven
Re: Make the 32 bit Frame Pointer backtracer fall back to traditionalArjan van de Ven
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Linus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH] scripts/mkmakefile: dynamic determination of output di ...Sam Ravnborg
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 0/5] Version 17, series to add device tree naming ..."Jon Smirl"
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Matthew Wilcox
RE: > 100% CPU usage"James Kosin"
Re: PCI Failed to allocate mem for PCI ROMKumar Gala
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Linus Torvalds
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Matthew Wilcox
Re: [PATCH 1/4] introduce __cpuinitconstAdrian Bunk
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] usb-serial: Sierra driver - add devices and update dtrGreg KH
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Linus Torvalds
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Matthew Wilcox
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Linus Torvalds
[New]LIBATA SCSI command validation changed in 2.6.24Chuck Ebbert
Re: [PATCH x86/mm] x86_64 save_i387_ia32 snafuRoland McGrath
[PATCH] x86-64: fix e820 for GART or disable the GART earlyYinghai Lu
Re: LIBATA SCSI command validation changed in 2.6.24Jeff Garzik
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Matthew Wilcox
Re: [RFC] libusb / in-kernel usb driver criteriaDavid Brownell
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncing"Anton Salikhmetov"
[New][GIT PATCHES] V4L/DVB fixesMauro Carvalho Chehab
[New][PATCH 001/001] USB SERIAL SIERRA: add support for Onda H600/Zte M ...Bruno Redondi
[New][PATCH 0/3] block: remove end_{queued|dequeued}_request()Kiyoshi Ueda
[PATCH] REPORTING-BUGS: cc the mailing list too"J. Bruce Fields"
[New]Documentation/ patches"J. Bruce Fields"
[PATCH] Documentation: create new scheduler/ subdirectory"J. Bruce Fields"
[PATCH] Documentation: move dnotify.txt to filesystems/"J. Bruce Fields"
[PATCH] Documentation: move sharedsubtrees.txt to filesystems/"J. Bruce Fields"
[New][PATCH 1/3] block: change virtio_blk to use blk-end-requestKiyoshi Ueda
[New][PATCH 2/3] block: change elevator to use blk-end-requestKiyoshi Ueda
[New][PATCH 3/3] block: remove end_{queued|dequeued}_request()Kiyoshi Ueda
Re: LIBATA SCSI command validation changed in 2.6.24Chuck Ebbert
Re: 2.6.24-rc7, intel audio: alsa doesn't say a beepHarald Dunkel
Re: [PATCH] SH/Dreamcast - add support for GD-Rom CDROM drive on S ...Adrian McMenamin
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncingPeter Staubach
Re: Make the 32 bit Frame Pointer backtracer fall back to traditionalTheodore Tso
Re: Documentation/ patchesRandy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncing"Anton Salikhmetov"
Re: 2.6.22.15: kernel processes stuck in D stateCaT
Re: Date of linux-2.4.36 wrongWilly Tarreau
Re: Documentation/ patches"J. Bruce Fields"
[New][PATCH] x86: common x86_32|64 namingHarvey Harrison
[New][PATCH-RFC] x86: Remove last user of get_segment_eipHarvey Harrison
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsGuillaume Chazarain
Re: [PATCH] Re: Forcing modes in libataFD Cami
Re: [PATCH 1/1] PCI: change procfs interface to use unlocked_ioctl ...Greg KH
Re: [PATCH 0/5] USB Kconfig: Reorganize USB Kconfig MenuGreg KH
Re: rtl8187 rate control doesn't workHauke Mehrtens
Re: Documentation/ patchesRandy Dunlap
[New][PATCH 5/10] kconfig: missing macros in gconfigEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH 6/10] kconfig: gconfig: symbol fixEGRY Gabor
Re: questions on NAPI processing latency and dropped network packetsHerbert Xu
[New][PATCH 9/10] kconfig: macro fix in menu.cEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH 8/10] kconfig: gettext support for xconfigEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH 10/10] kconfig: whitespace removingEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH] ACPI: Make sleep/main.c compile with CONFIG_PM_SLEEP unset"Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New]Usage semantics of atomic_set ( )"Vineet Gupta"
[PATCH] x86: Change unnecessary dependencies on CONFIG_PM"Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New][PATCH 2/10] kconfig: gettext support for lxdialogEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH 3/10] kconfig: gettext support for configEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH 1/10] kconfig: update-po-config infoEGRY Gabor
Re: [Bluez-devel] Oops involving RFCOMM and sysfsGabor Gombas
Re: [PATCH] 8390: split up 8390 with ISA delay and 8390 withoutZachary Amsden
[New][PATCH 4/10] kconfig: gettext support for gconfigEGRY Gabor
[New][PATCH 7/10] kconfig: gettext support for menuconfigEGRY Gabor
Re: Usage semantics of atomic_set ( )Roland Dreier
Re: sata_nv + ADMA + Samsung disk problemGabor Gombas
Re: [PATCH] serverworks: IRQ routing needs no _pZachary Amsden
Re: LIBATA SCSI command validation changed in 2.6.24Jeff Garzik
Re: howto get a melodic system beep?Toon van der Pas
Re: LIBATA SCSI command validation changed in 2.6.24Chuck Ebbert
Re: [PATCH] Fix private_list handlingAndrew Morton
[New][GIT PATCH] ACPI patches for 2.6.24-rc7Len Brown
Re: [PATCH] CRIS v10: Correct do_signal to fix oops and clean up s ...Andrew Morton
Re: hwclock failure in x86.gitMiguel Botn
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Ivan Kokshaysky
Re: CONFIG_NO_HZ breaks blktrace timestampsGuillaume Chazarain
Re: [PATCH] Clustering indirect blocks in Ext3Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] bsg : Add support for io vectors in bsgDouglas Gilbert
Re: [PATCH] 8390: split up 8390 with ISA delay and 8390 withoutAlan Cox
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Greg KH
Re: Date of linux-2.4.36 wrong"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: [patch 09/11] PAT x86: Add ioremap_wc supportRoland Dreier
Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a driver ...Jesse Barnes
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] pcmcia: Add support P2CCLK bit enabler for TI PC1520"Nobuhiro Iwamatsu"
[PATCH] x86: fix ioport unification on 32-bit [was: Re: hwclock fa ...Chris Wright
Re: 2.6.24-rc6-mm1 (driver core/sysfs)Greg KH
[New]Re: fixed a bug of adma in rhel4u5 with HDS7250SASUN500G.Robert Hancock
[PATCH] x86: refactor ioport unificationChris Wright
Re: sata_nv + ADMA + Samsung disk problemRobert Hancock
Re: [alsa-devel] PNP_DRIVER_RES_DISABLE breaks swsusp at least wit ...Rene Herman
[New][PATCH/RFC] synchronize_rcu(): high latency on idle systemBenjamin LaHaise
Re: [PATCH -mm 3/4] hvcs: fixup container_of() usageGreg KH
Re: [PATCH -mm 1/4] genhd: fixup kobj_to_dev() macroGreg KH
Re: [PATCH] pcmcia: Add support P2CCLK bit enabler for TI PC1520Andrew Morton
Re: Usage semantics of atomic_set ( )Chris Snook
Re: The ext3 way of journallingBodo Eggert
Re: [PATCH 001/001] ipv4: enable use of 240/4 address spaceDavid Miller
Re: [PATCH 001/001] ipv4: enable use of 240/4 address spaceDavid Miller
Re: questions on NAPI processing latency and dropped network packetsDavid Miller
[New][PATCH-RFC] x86: do_page_fault small unificationHarvey Harrison
[New][Fwd: Re: [Patch v2] Make PCI extended config space (MMCONFIG) a d ...Tony Camuso
Re: [TOMOYO #6 retry 08/21] Utility functions and policy manipulat ...Tetsuo Handa
Re: [PATCH 2/2][RFC][BUG] msync: updating ctime and mtime at syncing"Anton Salikhmetov"
Re: [PATCH/RFC] synchronize_rcu(): high latency on idle systemAndi Kleen
[PATCH 19 2/5] Modify several rtc drivers to use the alias names l ...Jon Smirl
[PATCH 19 3/5] Clean up error returnsJon Smirl
[PATCH 19 4/5] Convert PowerPC MPC i2c to of_platform_driver from ...Jon Smirl
[New]Lenovo ThinkPads need acpi_osi="Linux"Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
[New][PATCH 19 0/5] Version 18, series to add device tree naming to i2cJon Smirl
[PATCH 19 5/5] Convert pfc8563 i2c driver from old style to new styleJon Smirl
[PATCH 19 1/5] Implement module aliasing for i2c to translate from ...Jon Smirl
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 19 1/5] Implement module aliasing for i2c to tran ..."Jon Smirl"
Re: [TOMOYO #6 retry 08/21] Utility functions and policy manipulat ...James Morris
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Alan Stern
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Andi Kleen
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Andrew Morton
Re: [i2c] [PATCH 19 1/5] Implement module aliasing for i2c to tran ...Stephen Rothwell
Re: [PATCH 19 4/5] Convert PowerPC MPC i2c to of_platform_driver f ...Stephen Rothwell
[New]problem about try_module_get(struct module *module)"明明任"
Re: [PATCH 0/4] PM: Do not destroy/create devices while suspended ...Greg KH
[New]Is try_module_get buggy?rmingming
Re: [TOMOYO #6 retry 08/21] Utility functions and policy manipulat ...Greg KH
Re: [RFC][PATCH] per-task I/O throttlingValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.409 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans