SubjectRe: [rfc][patch] reimplement nopfn callers with fault
Nick Piggin wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to finally remove nopfn from the tree. So I would really like to get
> this patch into -mm soon (or broken out patches into appropriate trees).
>
> Anyway, I don't have a good way to compile mspec or cell changes very easily.
> Hopefully if there are any silly typos, they will be easier to fix. More problematic
> is actually testing the things; I'm not even sure I'm covering all bases with
> drm testing.
>
> So, if I could trouble you for a quick review and/or test at some time.... the
> patch is against latest -mm.

Nick,

Is this supposed to apply to the latest Linus tree? I applied it here
and the mspec driver lights up in beautiful fireworks :-( I'll give the
-mm tree a try next.

Cheers,
Jes

  Last update: 2008-01-11 15:43    [W:0.075 / U:0.336 seconds]