    SubjectRe: Top 10 kernel oopses for the week ending January 5th, 2008

    On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
    > ok done; I had to fizzle a bit because some things aren't *exactly* a
    > BUG() statement but I track them anyway (things like the "sleeping in
    > invalid context" check), so I had to somewhat arbitrarily assign
    > categories for those. I might fine tune these over time some; if you or
    > someone else sees problems with categorization please let me know

    Looking good. I wonder if we could also have some way to cross-ref these
    things with the regression list (notably try to get pointers to them in
    the regression list).

    Right now, the regression list keeps track of the things that are closed,
    but obviously doesn't see that, so it's not obvious which
    oopses are "uninteresting" since they've been fixed.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-01-08 20:37    [W:0.020 / U:10.688 seconds]