SubjectRe: Top 10 kernel oopses for the week ending January 5th, 2008

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

> the database has the information so it's just a matter of slightly different
> php code ;)
> Before I do that... do you want the BUG's separate, part of the warnings or
> part of the oopses?
> (I rather make this change once ;)

I'd like them all separate, they tend to be very different and contain
different information.

Put the warnings last, as the least important. Oopses at the top, since
they tend to be the ones that are less expected.

> > and notice how the Code: never made it into the raw message (and thus there
> > is also no instruction disassembly).
>
> ok I'll fix this; I can fix this for all new entries at least, fixing
> retroactive is going to be near impossible I suspect.

Oh well..

Linus

  Last update: 2008-01-08 19:31    [W:0.068 / U:0.180 seconds]