    SubjectRe: Top 10 kernel oopses for the week ending January 5th, 2008
    Linus Torvalds wrote:

    > On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
    >> the database has the information so it's just a matter of slightly different
    >> php code ;)
    >> Before I do that... do you want the BUG's separate, part of the warnings or
    >> part of the oopses?
    >> (I rather make this change once ;)
    >
    > I'd like them all separate, they tend to be very different and contain
    > different information.
    >
    > Put the warnings last, as the least important. Oopses at the top, since
    > they tend to be the ones that are less expected.

    ok done; I had to fizzle a bit because some things aren't *exactly* a BUG() statement
    but I track them anyway (things like the "sleeping in invalid context" check), so I
    had to somewhat arbitrarily assign categories for those. I might fine tune these over time
    some; if you or someone else sees problems with categorization please let me know

      Last update: 2008-01-08 20:11    [W:0.024 / U:0.892 seconds]