    SubjectRe: Doubt about scheduler
    Peter Williams escribió:

    > SuSE patched their 2.6.5 kernel to make the run queues visible in a
    > header file. Perhaps Raul was using a SuSE version of 2.6.5.

    Exact!!!! . To be honest, I have the 2.6.12 version to debian, but my
    project tutor has this one. And when I argued about my project and I
    told him that those fields weren´t accesible, he sent me his sched.h,
    and I saw that runqueue and prio_array were accesible in it. I didn´t
    think that it was a SUSE patch . Sorry, it's my fault

    I have made a litte cheat to be able to see prio_array fields, I have
    created a new struct and later with the "array" field of "task_struct" I
    have made a cast to my struct. Then I have been able to show these
    values, but I don't like this "solution", because I can´t know anything
    of tasks in another state ("active" or "expired"), neither which is my
    state!! For this reason I would like to know how to get this
    information, my project have to be done in June 30 :(.

    Thank you very much again for your help, I´m getting a lot of
    information about the kernel that I'll be able to use in my report, of
    course if you agree.

      Last update: 2006-03-06 13:10    [W:0.066 / U:93.692 seconds]