    SubjectRe: Doubt about scheduler
    On 3/5/06, Raúl Baena <raul_baena@ya.com> wrote:

    > I thought that to make the module about the new O(k) scheduler would be
    > a good idea. I think that it´s not enough for me schedstats, because I
    > want to make a visual scheduler, I mean, using GTK+ , a module and
    > something else to make a visual scheduler monitor, how the tasks move
    > between "active" and "expired", where the task are in prio_array with
    > the bitmap fields...this module isn´t usefull, only in a didactic way.

    If you're seriously interested in this then cool. Let me know how you get on.

    I looked at hacking something into gtop etc. previously to use
    /proc/kcore and pull out task information - I'd certainly like to see
    a visual process monitor that could pull all of this stuff out and
    display it for educational interest (page tables, vmas, other
    resources). But then, it's probably been done - I didn't look to see
    what else is out there.

    Jon.

      Last update: 2006-03-06 13:10    [W:0.022 / U:150.464 seconds]