SubjectRe: Fix up power managment in 2.6
Hi!

> > Patrick fucked up power managment in 2.6.0-test4 [...]
>
> Ok, guys, how about just talking to each other without the personal
> attacks. Pavel in particular - this is more personal friction than
> anything else, since others do not seem to have the same visceral dislike
> of the patches, and there _has_ been discussion about them.

Unfortunately, that was not personal attack, that was a fact. Even
Patrick had to agree that his -test4 changes were bad idea, and I even
have "official apology" from him (on irc).

He just thinks he can fix his code, and I want that code to be
reverted, reviewed, tested, and than merged back. There's no way
current mess can be fixed in reasonable time.

I've seen no discussion about that code, and certainly have not seen
that code before it was merged, which is strange since I'm listed as
software suspend maintainer.
Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]