    SubjectRe: Fix up power managment in 2.6
    Hi!

    > > He just thinks he can fix his code, and I want that code to be
    > > reverted, reviewed, tested, and than merged back. There's no way
    > > current mess can be fixed in reasonable time.
    >
    > Please don't - that means undoing all the work I've put in to make
    > ARM work again, and I don't have time to play silly games like this.

    Okay, so Patrick broke ARM and you fixed it. But he also broke i386 and
    x86-64; and it is not at all clear that his "newer" version is better
    than the old one. [Really, what's the advantage? AFAICS it is more
    complicated and less flexible, putting "suspend" method to bus as
    oppossed to device].

    I guess I could survive dm changes going in, but breaking both driver
    model, sleep support and all the drivers at same time is a bit too
    much...

    Pavel
    [Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]