SubjectRe: [OFF TOPIC] BK license change
FYI - You won't see me replying to this because he's joined some others in
my procmail filter, enabling me to get more work done. I love procmail.

Besides, Rik is doing a great job, thanks Rik!

To underscore Rik's point: it took 4 years of at least 6 day/week efforts
by a team that varied in size from 3-8 engineers to get BitKeeper where
it is today. Pavel is welcome to try and do better, but he sure as
hell isn't going to do it in his spare time. Nobody is, it's a much
harder problem than it looks like. I really wish people would try it
and find out. Maybe I'm wrong, in which case we can all get on to doing
something more fun.

--
---