    SubjectANNOUNCE: mdadm 4.0 - A tool for managing md Soft RAID under Linux
    Date
    I am pleased to announce the availability of
    mdadm version 4.0

    It is available at the usual places:
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/raid/mdadm/
    and via git at
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/mdadm/mdadm.git
    http://git.kernel.org/cgit/utils/mdadm/

    The update in major version number primarily indicates this is a
    release by it's new maintainer. In addition it contains a large number
    of fixes in particular for IMSM RAID and clustered RAID support. In
    addition this release includes support for IMSM 4k sector drives,
    failfast and better documentation for journaled RAID.

    This is my first release of mdadm. Please thank Neil Brown for his
    previous work as maintainer and blame me for all the bugs I caused
    since taking over.

    Jes Sorensen, 2017-01-09

      Last update: 2017-01-10 02:12    [W:0.022 / U:140.528 seconds]