SubjectRe: 2.6.17-rc5-mm1
Andrew Morton wrote:
> "Martin J. Bligh" <mbligh@mbligh.org> wrote:
>
>>Andrew Morton wrote:

>>>What are you doing to make this happen?
>>
>>runalltests on LTP
>>

> We have to get to the bottom of this - there's a shadow over about 500
> patches and we don't know which.
>
> iirc I tried to reproduce this a couple of weeks back and failed.
>
> Are you able to narrow it down to a particular LTP test? It was mtest01 or
> something like that? Perhaps we can identify a particular command line
> which triggers the fault in a standalone fashion?

The LTP output is here:

http://test.kernel.org/abat/33803/debug/test.log.1

The last test run was memset01

From a good test run (http://test.kernel.org/abat/33964/debug/test.log.1)
the one after memset01 is a second instance of the same.

Which is bad I suppose, in that it's likely an intermittent failure.
Perhaps you can try running memset01 in a loop? I don't have such a
box set up here right now, I'm afraid ... will see what I can do.

OTOH, it looks like this might be a different failure than the double
fault we saw in previous -mm's, which was consistently in mtest01, IIRC.

M.

  Last update: 2006-06-01 01:40    [W:0.106 / U:2.000 seconds]