> From: Arjan van de Ven <>
> Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:59:01 +0100
> > then make the syslog part optional.. if it's not already!
> Regardless I still think the filesystem events connector is a useful
> facility.
> Audit just has way too much crap in it, and it's so much nicer to have
> tiny modules that are optimized for specific areas of activity over
> something like audit that tries to do everything.
the filesystem events connector is small and has low overhead, it only
focuses on
activities in the filesystem, so I think it should be an option for
those users which just concerns events in the filesystem. audit dose
do this, but it is complicated and overhead is big, I believe the
filesystem events connector is useful, but it maybe need to be
improved further.