SubjectRe: Stop the Linux kernel madness
Date
On Friday 18 June 2004 03:00, 4Front Technologies wrote:
> > Al, not particulary fond of SuSE, but even less so - of misdirecting
> > wankers like that...
>
> That's right Al, 4Front, ATI, Nvidia are all evil!. OK so now get on with
> life.

There are different levels of evil. I never heard Nvidia complaining about
SUSE header files here.

> It's time everybody started to pay some attention to in-kernel interfaces
> because Linux has graduated out of your personal sandbox to where other
> people want to use Linux and they aren't kernel developers.

You can _USE_ Linux without being a kernel developer. You talk about _YOUR_
business problems and not about problems related to this community.

> Sure we can fix the problem with SuSE - we've been doing this for the past
> 7 years. And we know a thing or two about Linux kernels but wouldn't it be
> better for the Linux community in general to have such source issue
> stabilized?

So why are you complaining ? You have done this for 7 years, do it for another
7. The Linux community is not responsible for _YOUR_ problems with SUSE or
complain at the appropriate SUSE mailing list.

Stop trolling!

--
Thomas
From slash dot org