SubjectPage Attribute Table (PAT) support?
The Page Attribute Table (PAT) is an extension to the x86 page table format
that lets you enable Write Combining on a per-page basis. Details can be found
in chapter 9.13 of the Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual, Volume 3
(System Programming).

I noticed that 2.4 doesn't support the Page Attribute Table, despite the fact
that it has a X86_FEATURE_PAT macro in processor.h. Are there any plans to add
this support? Ideally, I'd like it to be as a parameter for ioremap.

Timur Tabi -
Interactive Silicon -

When replying to a mailing-list message, please direct the reply to the mailing list only. Don't send another copy to me.