    SubjectRe: 2.3.51 tulip broken
    Date
    In article <cistron.Pine.LNX.4.10.10003160846340.4020-100000@vaio.greennet>,
    Donald Becker <becker@scyld.com> wrote:
    >That work took several months to complete, during which time incremental
    >versons of many driver were readily available using the frequently-changing
    >interface.

    Just my $0.02:

    Donald, you have created a lot of drivers which I use on a daily
    basis. And I am grateful for that.

    The only thing is, I neer saw you on linux-kernel. People talked
    a lot on linux-kernel and the eepro100 lists about transmit
    timeouts etc - yet never a word from you.

    So, now that I am finally seeing you on linux-kernel, I really
    hope it stays this way. Please - keep subscribed to this list,
    work with Linus and the rest on the current kernel. I really
    think your insights are valuable. Don't unsubsribe.

    Thanks

    Mike.
    --
    signature: No such file or directory