SubjectRe: 2.3.x wish list?
Getting back the the mke2fs -m option. Wouldn't it be better to change the
semantics of this option to specify the amount of blocks, MB or
something instead of percentages? 1% of an 8GB filesystem is still 80 MB.
I see no direct reason for a reserved area so big...

-Marcel

Lately, Theodore Y. Ts'o announced: