    SubjectRe: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux
    This message is _recommended_ by the FSF.  If you want version 2, say
    version 2. If you want version 1, say version 1 (highly unlikely). If
    you want the user to take his pick, say "or any later version".

    David Feuer
    dfeuer@his.com
    dfeuer@binx.mbhs.edu