SubjectRe: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux
This message is _recommended_ by the FSF.  If you want version 2, say
version 2. If you want version 1, say version 1 (highly unlikely). If
you want the user to take his pick, say "or any later version".

David Feuer
dfeuer@his.com
dfeuer@binx.mbhs.edu