    Subjectexclusive cpusets broken with cpu hotplug
    When ever a cpu hotplug happens, current kernel calls build_sched_domains()
    with cpu_online_map. That will destroy all the domain partitions(done by
    partition_sched_domains()) setup so far by exclusive cpusets.

    And its not just cpu hotplug, this happens even if someone changes multi core
    sched power savings policy.

    Anyone would like to fix it up? In the presence of cpusets, we basically
    need to traverse all the exclusive sets and setup the sched domains
    accordingly.

    If no one does :( then I will do that when I get some time...

    thanks,
    suresh

      Last update: 2006-10-18 04:49    [W:0.018 / U:31.752 seconds]