SubjectRe: Job Announcements (was Linux TCP/IP Stack Developer)
Stephen Satchell wrote:
> Bald prohibitions are easy and nasty. Prohibitions with a steer in the
> right direction are just as easy, and comes across as more of a service to
> everyone. How much better it would have been for David to have
> said something with a positive twist: "Don't do it here, do it at
> linux-jobs@vger.kernel.org" or some such. (Assuming such a list exists --
> and if there isn't such a list is it time to start one?)

*Please* read the linux-kernel FAQ before posting again. There *is* a
jobs list.

21. Can I post job offers/requests to the list?

(REG) Of course not! This is a technical development list, not a job
exchange. If you want to join a job exchange list, send

subscribe linuxjobs

in the body of the message to <majordomo@eax.com> by executing
the following command:

echo "subscribe linuxjobs" | mail majordomo@eax.com

To send messages, email to <linuxjobs@eax.com>.

Thank you,
-- Jamie

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.881 / U:1.232 seconds]