SubjectRe: Censorship
Date
From: "DervishD" <raul@pleyades.net>

> Hi Matti :)
>
> >> Who is 'warden.diginsite.com'?
> > Smells of some M$ system -- which even isn't a subscriber
> > of linux-kernel list (at least with that name).
> > Perhaps some ISP ?
>
> Its MTA is IIS, so you are right, is a M$ system. And the name
> smells like an ISP. Just I don't know how the message got thru its
> system, my MTA sends mail directly to destination (that is, to vger).
>
> Maybe a subscriber is client of warden.diginsite.com
>
> Raúl

All that aside it has been said that profanity is the effort of a
weak mind to express itself. Of course, I've demonstrated my own
weak mind from time to time. I just try to avoid having it
immortalized on the web somewhere. Imagine an prospective employer
making a quick search for a background search. Good impressions do
help one acquire the jobs that allow us to continue this playing.

{^_-}

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.855 / U:0.376 seconds]