    SubjectRe: Censorship
    Date
    From: "DervishD" <raul@pleyades.net>

    > Hi Matti :)
    >
    > >> Who is 'warden.diginsite.com'?
    > > Smells of some M$ system -- which even isn't a subscriber
    > > of linux-kernel list (at least with that name).
    > > Perhaps some ISP ?
    >
    > Its MTA is IIS, so you are right, is a M$ system. And the name
    > smells like an ISP. Just I don't know how the message got thru its
    > system, my MTA sends mail directly to destination (that is, to vger).
    >
    > Maybe a subscriber is client of warden.diginsite.com
    >
    > Raúl

    All that aside it has been said that profanity is the effort of a
    weak mind to express itself. Of course, I've demonstrated my own
    weak mind from time to time. I just try to avoid having it
    immortalized on the web somewhere. Imagine an prospective employer
    making a quick search for a background search. Good impressions do
    help one acquire the jobs that allow us to continue this playing.

    {^_-}

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.021 / U:0.580 seconds]