SubjectRE: vger rejecting messages from mediaone

> And I do not want to hear then then I have my reasons :-) ORBS
> can not force
> anyone to use it.

The same lies over and over. Yes, ORBS does force people to block mail from
sites that are not validated mail relays. The way it does this is by lying
and saying that they are validated mail relays, this provokes a justified
(but misaimed) response from other.

Deliberate misrepresentation to cause another to exercise force is itself