Subjectdriver for 3COM USR PCI v.90 modem?
Hi friends,

My wife went and bought a 3COM USR PCI V90 modem challenging me to show
that Linux supports it as good as ms* or, if otherwise, write a driver
for it myself :)

Therefore, the question is - is it supported and where is the driver?
If not, is someone writing a driver right now so that perhaps I can
help by testing it and accelerate the process?
If not, can some kind soul point to the relevant specs in case I
do have enough time and courage to undertake writing a driver (at home!)?

I did altavista for it and found nothing (except adverts about how good it
works under "other" OS).

Thank you,
Tigran A. Aivazian |
Escalations Research Group | tel: +44-(0)1923-813796
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd |