SubjectRe: linux-ipsec: Re: New Comer's Question: Can you recommend a IDE/debuger?
Anthony Barbachan wrote:

> xwpe/wpe. This IDE is similar to Borland Turbo C++/C/Pascal. The debugging

I just tried 'wpe'. The debuger is 'gdb'. If I select
'Option-Debuger-FullScreenMode', then there's no output from the debugged
execute file, buf I still can input. If I select 'Option-Debuger-NormalMode',
neither can I input, nor can I see the output.
Since many people highly recommended 'wpe', there maybe something I
missed/wrong in the configuration of 'wpe', What's it?