    SubjectRe: New Comer's Question: Can you recommend a IDE/debuger?
    Date

    > Hi,
    > I'm sorry to bother you. Being a new comer for Linux kernel programming,
    > I'm tired of editing by 'vi', and debug by 'gdb'.
    > Is thers any better Integrate Programming Environment, better
    > user-friend debugger, which is as convenience as those of 'MS Windows's'
    > ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Chen l.

    xwpe/wpe. This IDE is similar to Borland Turbo C++/C/Pascal. The debugging
    is still done through gdb but is also well integrated into the IDE. The
    editing is also a hung improvement over vi. Also works great on the Linux
    console.