SubjectRe: GNU/Linux
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Richard Stallman wrote:

> This whole thread was begun by a message of the same kind: someone
> criticized what he thought were my reasons for using the term
> GNU/Linux. His criticism of those reasons was valid, but they weren't
> my actual reasons. If people would ask questions first, and shoot
> later, this discussion would be a lot shorter.

As some people have already said, this is a LINUX _KERNEL_ mailing list,
and has nothing to do with your GNU/FSF organisation and/or software.
Kindly remove yourself from this list if you are going to persist in your
advocacy and do it elsewhere, i.e on slashdot, or newsgroups/mailing lists
more appropriate for you. And don't bring guns into it - your country is
causing a lot of problems for the rest of the world right now and I'm
sorry to see that the UK got dragged into it (Fuck you, Tony Blair).

I'm tired of seeing this topic come up time and time again. This detracts
from what used to be a high quality mailing list (and yes, I know I am
guilty of putting noise on the list in the past)

Cheers,
Alex
--
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk - Consultancy section *Updated*

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.221 / U:0.200 seconds]