    SubjectMTRR & NVTNT
    	Forgive me if I show my lack of knowledge on the subject, but I've been
    trying to figure out how to get MTRR working with my Nvidia TNT AGP board in
    2.2.3 but it keeps giving me errors such as:

    mtrr: base(0xe6000000) is not aligned on a size(0xff0000) boundary

    Of course, I agree, it apparently isn't aligned that way. Does this mean that
    one cannot use MTRR with the NVidia TNT boards? Looking on a Windows box with
    the same card it appears to break up the 16 megs of video RAM into
    non-contiguous blocks. I'm not even sure if the Windows drivers are making
    use of the MTRRs. Anyhow, just thought I'd throw out the question and see if
    anyone would be kind enough to clue me in. Thanks,
    -Scott

    --
    Scott Lampert | Home Page: http://www.heavymetal.org
    <fortunato@heavymetal.org> | PGP Key: finger fortunato@heavymetal.org