SubjectRe: Linux Kernel 2.2.13 shooting Solaris ADSM server
> Any hints as to where to track this odd behaviour down? My headaches are
> a) that the affected machine cannot be rebooted easily, since it runs
> web pages, is a mail hub, has font servers, bin directories, vpnd server
> and so on.
> b) I cannot debug without prior talk to administrators.
> c) IBM don't support Linux ADSM clients.

Take a tcpdump of the failure case. Make sure its repeatable. Post a
message to the IBM security contact point about it then post info about
the denial of serivce attack against the IBM ADSM you found to bugtraq.

Wait a couple of days for IBM to recover 8)