    SubjectRe: Linux Kernel 2.2.13 shooting Solaris ADSM server
    > Any hints as to where to track this odd behaviour down? My headaches are
    > a) that the affected machine cannot be rebooted easily, since it runs
    > web pages, is a mail hub, has font servers, bin directories, vpnd server
    > and so on.
    > b) I cannot debug without prior talk to administrators.
    > c) IBM don't support Linux ADSM clients.

    Take a tcpdump of the failure case. Make sure its repeatable. Post a
    message to the IBM security contact point about it then post info about
    the denial of serivce attack against the IBM ADSM you found to bugtraq.

    Wait a couple of days for IBM to recover 8)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.017 / U:41.428 seconds]