SubjectRe: jitterbug
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Keith Owens wrote:

>With respect, what is also missing is a statement that we should (or
>should not) be using jitterbug. It is a fairly well kept secret, no
>mention at all anywhere in the source or the FAQ. A search of the

Agreed. I was not aware of such patch queue before now ;-).

>Note: jitterbug or something like it is a good idea. It just needs to
> be more visible and official.

I never used it and I don' t like it. This because my poor ppp connection
is slow everywhere. The only TCP reliable service here is smtp (because
it' s off-line of course ;-).

I will feel confortable with jitterbug if somebody would act as a
mail->jitterbug filter for me ;-).

Right now I am _very_ confortable with sending my few patches to Linus
because it' s via email.

I also suggest everybody has a patch to post it on linux-kernel or to
public an URL so I can use it even if it won' t fit in the next
official kernel.

Thanks.

Andrea[s] Arcangeli

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.271 / U:0.452 seconds]