    SubjectLinux 2.6.27

    So not a lot happened after -rc9, which is mostly good. I certainly don't
    want to have any upheavals at the end of an -rc series, although I
    wouldn't have minded more people looking at the regression list. That
    said, I think we're in pretty good shape, and it's not like I can hold
    back releases indefinitely anyway.

    The shortlog from -rc9 really is small, and I doubt many people will
    notice the changes. And as usual, if you want to know about the big
    changes since 2.6.26, the full ChangeLog is available, but people are
    much better off with the human-readable explanations at

    but most important is obviously to just test it. Especially if you've been
    a bad boy (or girl) and haven't been testing the -rc's.

    Ali Saidi (1):
    tcp: Fix possible double-ack w/ user dma

    Alistair John Strachan (2):
    hwmon: (abituguru3) Enable reading from AUX3 fan on Abit AT8 32X
    hwmon: (abituguru3) Enable DMI probing feature on Abit AT8 32X

    Corentin Chary (1):
    eeepc-laptop: Fix hwmon interface

    Daniele Lacamera (1):
    tcp: Fix tcp_hybla zero congestion window growth with small rho and large cwnd.

    Darrick J. Wong (2):
    hwmon: Define sysfs interface for energy consumption register
    hwmon: (adt7473) Fix some bogosity in documentation file

    David S. Miller (2):
    Revert "ax25: Fix std timer socket destroy handling."
    ax25: Quick fix for making sure unaccepted sockets get destroyed.

    Herbert Xu (1):
    net: Fix netdev_run_todo dead-lock

    Jarek Poplawski (1):
    netrom: Fix sock_orphan() use in nr_release

    Jean Delvare (1):
    hwmon: (it87) Prevent power-off on Shuttle SN68PT

    Linus Torvalds (3):
    Revert "V4L/DVB (8904): cx88: add missing unlock_kernel"
    Don't allow splice() to files opened with O_APPEND
    Linux 2.6.27

    Marcel Holtmann (3):
    [Bluetooth] Fix double frees on error paths of btusb and bpa10x drivers
    [Bluetooth] Add reset quirk for new Targus and Belkin dongles
    [Bluetooth] Add reset quirk for A-Link BlueUSB21 dongle

    Matt Mackall (2):
    SLOB: fix bogus ksize calculation
    SLOB: fix bogus ksize calculation fix

    Németh Márton (1):
    [CPUFREQ] correct broken links and email addresses

    Patrick McHardy (1):
    net: only invoke dev->change_rx_flags when device is UP

    Ralf Baechle (1):
    [MIPS] Sibyte: Register PIO PATA device only for Swarm and Litte Sur

      Last update: 2008-10-10 02:03    [W:0.023 / U:70.880 seconds]