SubjectRe: [patch 0/5] lightweight robust futexes: -V1
Ingo Molnar wrote:
> This patchset provides a new (written from scratch) implementation of
> robust futexes, called "lightweight robust futexes". We believe this new
> implementation is faster and simpler than the vma-based robust futex
> solutions presented before, and we'd like this patchset to be adopted in
> the upstream kernel. This is version 1 of the patchset.

Thanks for such a detailed writeup and clean solution. Clearly a lot of time
and effort. The code was nicely commented and easy to read.

There was a reference in the thread about Ulrich having some robust mutex tests,
are those (or can they be made) publicly available?

Darren Hart