    SubjectRe: [patch 0/5] lightweight robust futexes: -V1
    Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > This patchset provides a new (written from scratch) implementation of
    > robust futexes, called "lightweight robust futexes". We believe this new
    > implementation is faster and simpler than the vma-based robust futex
    > solutions presented before, and we'd like this patchset to be adopted in
    > the upstream kernel. This is version 1 of the patchset.

    Thanks for such a detailed writeup and clean solution. Clearly a lot of time
    and effort. The code was nicely commented and easy to read.

    There was a reference in the thread about Ulrich having some robust mutex tests,
    are those (or can they be made) publicly available?

    Darren Hart

      Last update: 2006-02-16 05:00    [W:0.019 / U:65.520 seconds]