SubjectDRM not working with
Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded to (back when it came out) from 2.4.
One of the reasons I upgraded was to get DRM working with my computer

The AGP and DRM modules load fine, but when xdm starts, I have no
direct rendering.

The machine is an ASUS A7V8x-x with VIA chipset KT400. The video card
is a Matrox G400 DualHead. I've had the exact same video card working
with different motherboards.

Here is the only DRM output relevant to AGP/DRM:

Linux agpgart interface v0.100 (c) Dave Jones
[drm] Initialized drm 1.0.0 20040925
[drm:drm_fill_in_dev] *ERROR* Cannot initialize the agpgart module.
DRM: Fill_in_dev failed.

Thanks very much for any tips!

Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."