    SubjectRe: what is our answer to ZFS?
    Thanks Paulo!
    I wasn't aware of this thread.

    But my question was: do we have similar functionality
    in Linux kernel?

    Taking in account ZFS availability as 100% open
    source, I'm starting think about migration to Nexenta
    OS some of my servers just because of this feature...

    Alfred

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=113235728212352&w=2

    http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/demos/basics