SubjectRe: [RFD] Explicitly documenting patch submission
I've got a question about this. A lot of times I get patches that are
just one/two-liners and the explanation is somewhat self-explantory,
etc. Say the patch comes to me from some patch collection maintainer,
who got it from the original author.

So the original person never put a Signed-off-by, and neither did the
person who sent me the patch, should I still add the eplicit
Signed-off-by's to the patch, and add myself, before sending it to you?

Debian -
Linux 1394 -
Subversion -
WatchGuard -