    SubjectRe: [RFD] Explicitly documenting patch submission
    I've got a question about this. A lot of times I get patches that are
    just one/two-liners and the explanation is somewhat self-explantory,
    etc. Say the patch comes to me from some patch collection maintainer,
    who got it from the original author.

    So the original person never put a Signed-off-by, and neither did the
    person who sent me the patch, should I still add the eplicit
    Signed-off-by's to the patch, and add myself, before sending it to you?

    Debian -
    Linux 1394 -
    Subversion -
    WatchGuard -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:03    [W:0.030 / U:2.364 seconds]