SubjectRE: vger rejecting messages from mediaone (ORBS is evil)

> > wrongoing simply because one refuses to submit to search is
> > wrong. It must
> > be stopped. The goal is a good one, the method is evil. I would strongly
> > suggest that all net admins block these probes.
> Hundreds of people will be glad to provide orbs with two hop test relays.
> In fact if someone was to get that stupid then orbs has a database of
> hundreds of thousands of open mail relays for two hop testing.
> Alan

At this point, ORBS would almost undoubtedly face legal action. Using
subterfuge to bypass a network policy decision made by those who have the
right to make it would almost certainly constitute unauthorized use under
the United States' computer laws. IANAL.