    SubjectRE: vger rejecting messages from mediaone (ORBS is evil)
    Date

    > > wrongoing simply because one refuses to submit to search is
    > > wrong. It must
    > > be stopped. The goal is a good one, the method is evil. I would strongly
    > > suggest that all net admins block these probes.
    >
    > Hundreds of people will be glad to provide orbs with two hop test relays.
    > In fact if someone was to get that stupid then orbs has a database of
    > hundreds of thousands of open mail relays for two hop testing.
    >
    > Alan

    At this point, ORBS would almost undoubtedly face legal action. Using
    subterfuge to bypass a network policy decision made by those who have the
    right to make it would almost certainly constitute unauthorized use under
    the United States' computer laws. IANAL.

    DS

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.020 / U:36.308 seconds]