SubjectRe: hdd & sound
Nope. I *used* to have them on different controllers -no difference. Something needs looking at about this cos it's more than
irritating.

--
Jonathan C. Masters (jonathan@oxlug.org)
PGP: www.brookes.ac.uk/~95227860/KEY

"Upon this rock I will build my church,
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

-- Matthew 16, 17-18

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.243 / U:0.148 seconds]