SubjectRe: Microsecond resolution timers - final word
> When you say "modify the hardware", do you mean just the device at the
> far end of the wire, or the PC as well?

Annoyingly, neither. There's a couple of friends of mine who have similar
hardware, but don't want to change anything. And same goes for me. Besides,
I have code for dos that will work with it, this microsecond stuff is the only
hurdle I have to overcome.

Incidentally, the dos version does its timing using the hardware timer at
0x40-0x5f .. though I don't think I'm allowed to do that.

Thanks for the ideas though :)