    SubjectRe: I have information/driver source for winmodem's (no Joke)
    On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

    > Hi Richard.
    >
    > ...if you have indeed signed an nda agreement, then you will NOT be
    > able to release any code you may develop from it, and for anybody to
    > accept ANY patches from you and incorporate them into the Linux kernel
    > would destroy Linux...
    >
    > Best wishes from Riley.

    No! Actually.. If he is under an NDA, then that is his bussiness. As long
    as he doesn't break patent or copyright law he can contribute any patches
    he wants to the kernel. The company will only have legal recourse against
    HIM..

    Meaning, that NDA's allow there to be martyrs.. cool thought..

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.019 / U:64.344 seconds]