    SubjectRe: I have information/driver source for winmodem's (no Joke)
    Hi Richard.

    Hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but...

    > ...the source code is protected and requires a nda agreement of
    > which i have signed...

    ...if you have indeed signed an nda agreement, then you will NOT be
    able to release any code you may develop from it, and for anybody to
    accept ANY patches from you and incorporate them into the Linux kernel
    would destroy Linux...

    Best wishes from Riley.