    From reading the mailing list I've noted there is work happening regarding
    maintaining the OSS modules.
    But I thought ALSA modules where slowly taking their place. I note ALSA
    4.1c has support for the much talked about devfs, so it looks like they are
    reacting to the kernel development.
    Am I incorrect in my assumption?

    And a couple quick non-kernel specific questions.
    Which is better OSS/Free or ALSA?? Why??
    Will ALSA become dominant eventually?

    Michael Cummins (A curious lad indeed)

    The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
    and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
    If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
    or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
    requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
    to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
    E-Mail: or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.021 / U:6.328 seconds]