    SubjectRe: Solaris 2.6 and Linux
    You need only provide source if asked for it, and you need only point to a
    ftp site with the source and offer to send a CD-ROM/floppy if the ftp site
    is not sufficient. A label on the device containing a reference to the
    copyleft and a copy of the license in the manual should satisfy the rest
    of the requirements.

    Dean